on 17 January 2013
I have a rather ambivalent attitude to this hat really. In terms of quality, it is excellent keeping my head warm and is very stylish indeed. BUT, the down side is, and in fact this is entirely my fault for not looking at the material list before purchasing, it is consisted also of angora, which is from rabbits and because I'm a BUAV supporter, I would not have bought this had I read the material list.
on 17 February 2016
After wearing it multiple times (I haven't washed it yet!) the sparkles started falling off - they are on my neck, on my hair and clothes, on the floor... practically - everywhere. Luckily there are still a lot holding in place. I wonder if all scarfs behave like this or I got a low quality one?
on 23 March 2016
This is beautifully made blouse but unfortunately definitely not a size 18 uk. Was warned about sizing but still got it wrong. If GSM could get this more accurate they would do very well. Don't want to send item back as it's so pretty .
on 11 March 2015
Loved bag but shoulder strap slips
on 20 September 2015
Nice bag but not very well made imo
Some of the inside seams have split already and Olympic had the bag two weeks
on 24 February 2015
it was grait i got one for my daughter ,after the £50 one from clars brock after a week, and she got on fine with it.
on 20 January 2016
Boight for 11 year old daughter in Sept 2015 when moving to new school. 2 Zips broken by Christmas, very poor .
on 11 September 2014
Soft and sparkly and good quality, wore it for a black tie event then everyday with jeans since!
on 6 January 2016
Its Good...although I thought I ordered grey but it arrived as Black...I am keeping it.
on 24 January 2016