- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Also check our best rated Handbag reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
- Multi pocket multi purpose, very practical, durable monostrap rucksack made with Canvas Fabric and Duraflex like buckles ; The bag can be put on shoulder by simply undoing velcro and clip; No need to lift over the head.
- Approx Dimensions : Height 21", Width 13", Depth 7"
- Backpack Handbags
- A side opening with zipper which houses a large pocket inside - very useful; Additional Two side pockets with zipper and two velcro pockets on strap.
- Several Pockets to organise your all bit and pieces and essentials
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Colour: .Black (SE-1701-KL) (N)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Multi pocket multi purpose, very practical, durable monostrap rucksack made with Canvas Fabric and Duraflex like buckles ; The bag can be put on shoulder by simply undoing velcro and clip; No need to lift over the head. A side opening with zipper which houses a large pocket inside - very useful; Additional Two side pockets with zipper and two velcro pockets on strap. Several Pockets to organise your all bit and pieces and essentials Note: Two curved zippers on the Front Pocket below the flap are for decorative purposes only. Approx Dimensions : Height 21", Width 13", Depth 7"
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All that said, it's exactly what I wanted in a monostrap bag, and the above are more a note on full disclosure than complaints. The pockets are surprisingly spacious, and it wasn't until I held it in my hands that I realised the seemingly contradictory stories of what could fit comfortably in the bag. My main question for this was 'can I fit my 14-inch laptop in it', and the answer is a resounding 'no'. I've tested with some of the laptops at work and my own Chromebook, and I can safely say that anything less than 12.5-inches will fit just fine, and that you could probably squeeze a 13-inch laptop in there if you were a little rough with it.
Happy with this-- will likely buy again when (unfortunately not if) it breaks.
Looks great and sturdy
Like the two small pockets on the strap
The a colour is not exactly the same as on picture
The buckle is made out of cheap crap plastic which was broken when arrived (see picture)
The Velcro on the pocket is perpendicular on each other. (see picture). Who was the idiot, who sewed this on like that?
Overall it is a nice bag. The broken buckle is extremely annoying. It is to expensive to be made out of cheap stuff like that.
A couple of small complaints:
1. The stitching had come away a bit next to the lower left zip pocket; I applied a bit of superglue and that has fixed it fine.
2: The lower part of the strap is attached to the bag via two d-rings and loops. The way the bag hangs, however, means that all the weight is going onto just one of the rings and the other is effectively redundant. Not a major problem, and may just be the shape of my chest (though my build is fairly average for a 6' man) but seems like a little bad design.
These are minor problems however and chances are if this design of bag appeals to you then you'll be happy to fix these minor problems yourself and enjoy a useful and practical bit of kit
Most recent customer reviews
1. The bag is bigger than my last one (hence the reason for buying this).