on 30 July 2014
This was absolutely perfect for what I needed. I purchased some electric blue heels from Next, and could not find a matching handbag anywhere! Who'd have thought Amazon would be the place? I took a bit of risk - given that I couldn't see the bag in the flesh so to speak, so I wasn't 100% sure it would match the shoes, but it does almost perfectly. This bag comes with detachable wrist and shoulder stap which is useful, although I have removed both and only used it as a clutch so far. But the bag is a good size for all the evening out necessities a girl needs, and has a zip as well as a pressed stud front making it secure. It does smell quite stong upon arrival, but this is down to the material, and a few days out the packaging and it soon disappears. Overall, I'm thrilled with this purchase.
on 27 June 2014
This is a lovely bag, not too big but not too small. It fits the phone, wallet and a little bit of make up. I bought this for a wedding and unlike some purses it was easy to carry around all day. It is a lovely bright vibrant colour made from good quality materials.
on 5 August 2014
Beautiful suede handbag! Good size and looks very expensive! Matches my Clarks blue shoes ( from Amazon) perfectly! Wore with multi patterned floral dress which has the bright blue featured in it.
Would recommend !
on 26 October 2014
Very good value. I purchased this to match my shoes. This comes in a vast colour range, however in my case the blues did not appear to have much difference and it would have been of benefit if I had a colour swatch.
One person found this helpful
on 16 March 2015
Im delighted with the overall quality and look of the bag. The colour is the true to the picture advertised and the size was perfect to hold makep phone and a few extras.
on 30 March 2016
Lovely large size..colour as shown!
on 23 November 2015
Stunning colour and perfect bag to match my outfit.
on 5 February 2015
Loving the bag. It was as I expected and goes with my suede cobalt heels nicely
on 12 October 2015
Just the colour I needed to complete a wedding outfit. Big enough to hold assorted bits and pieces and useful that it comes with both a wrist and detachable shoulder strap. Well worth the price.
on 8 May 2015
fairly good product considering the price