- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Fujinon GF120mmF4 R LM OIS WR Macro Lens
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Maximum magnification of 0.5x, corresponding to 95mm in 35mm format equivalent
- Lens constructed of 9 groups and 14 elements, including 3 ED Lens elements
- This Lens is equipped with an image stabilization mechanism correcting up to a maximum of 5.F-stop*, greatly contributing to handheld shooting in Low-light situations. * cipa guidelines based
- Weather resistant
Related products from Our Brands
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
This medium telephoto macro lens has a maximum magnification of 0.5x, corresponding to 95mm in 35mm format equivalent. The optical system features a construction of 9 groups and 14 elements, including 3 ED lens elements. By adopting a floating focus method using a linear motor, silent and high-speed auto focusing is achieved while aberrations from long distances to short distances are corrected in a satisfactory manner, dramatically increasing the resolution. Furthermore, by arranging the ED lenses in a well-balanced manner, chromatic aberrations are also properly corrected, contributing to a high quality image. Also, both front and back bokeh give off a beautiful bokeh effect. This lens is equipped with an image stabilization mechanism correcting up to a maximum of 5.0-Stop*, greatly contributing to handheld shooting in low-light situations. Also, a fluorine coating has been applied to the front most lens, acting as an excellent water repellent and stain-proofer. * cipa guidelines based
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com