on 3 May 2015
I have previously used these water filters in my NEF American style fridge freezer and have no doubt they are just as good as the other ones. I normally buy these to keep as a spare and this purchase is no exception.
Delivery was fast and efficient and most importantly the price was exceptionally good.
I would certainly buy these again.
on 12 June 2014
The water tastes much better through these filters than the usual tap water. Also I use water through these filters to water my Venus Flytraps (they would die if using tap water due to the chemicals) and they are thriving!
on 8 February 2014
These were good quality items and fitted perfectly as i would have expected as they said they were genuine Daewoo. They were slightly more expensive than others but just wanted to guarantee that i got the right ones.
on 3 February 2016
You get what you pay for. Previously bought cheaper products which were the wrong fitting, and had I managed to install them, would probably have been of poorer quality. All filters are not equal, and there is a current view that certain critical elements are missing or downsized in alternative products. A lesson learnt, although the other company provided a post free label, I really can't be bothered and will accept the lesson learnt.
on 18 April 2016
This is my first time ordering this product from this supplier and I am returning the items due to the fact the water tastes like chemicals even after 8-10 litres of water has passed through the filter! I suspect the items are not genuine and would avoid purchasing these items.
on 14 August 2013
previously bought the cheap knock-offs and paid for it royally (both leaked and didn't fit well. these were same as supplied with the unit (original equipment) and snap-locked in place exactly as original and works great. Get what you apy for and I'm willing to pay for these again!
on 20 April 2015
Excellent value for money and it was exactly what I was looking for as I had bought them before from somewhere else and I am sure they were more expensive !.Excellent deal.
on 5 February 2016
Excellent Product. Bit of a Faff to get the Fridge out to replace the filter, but once the Fridge was out and the filter accessible it only took a few minutes.
on 12 February 2015
Great value compared to high st prices. Easy to install with plenty of videos on line (youtube) to show you how. Purchased for my Electrolux fridge freezer.
on 13 November 2013
Like these a lot because they provide the ice I want from a fridge freezer I love. They are easy to fit, althjough a bit pricy, buying two helps.