- Save £2.00 when you purchase 1 or more Short-body Mechanical Keyboard offered by ECOOPROO. Enter code FJYBADT9 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
GEEZER 【UK Layout】Mechanical Keyboard USB Wired Gaming Keyboard with Multi-colour Backlit Used for Games and Office (Short-Body Design)
|Sale:||£31.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£8.00 (20%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 【Mechanical Keyswitches】 The real mechanical keyboard designed for gaming which can improve your gaming performance by giving you speed and responsiveness like never before.
- 【Plug and Play】 USB mechanical gaming keyboard, no driver needed. Compatible with MAC & PC (Win10/8/7,Windows Vista/XP/ME).
- 【Anti-ghosting with 26 Key Rollover for Accurate Gameplay】 No matter how fast you are, the mechanical keyboard can give you smooth, linear key response for ultra fast double and triple taps.
- 【Short-Body Design With Full-Size Keyboard Comfort and Multi-colour Backlit】 Each row of keys is backlit in a different colour and 12 different lighting effects can be chosen with FN + F12.
- 【UK Layout】 This keyboard has been upgraded, all of this gaming keyboards have changed from US layout to UK layout. You can use it more easily.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Seller Warranty Description1 years
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
This Keryboard is Your Best Partner at Gaming Competitions:
As a gamer, we all know that a good keyboard means the difference between winning and losing. This usb mechanical keyboard with ergonomic design, multi-colour background lights, make it so cool when playing games. It is a perfect choice for the gamer like you!
The mechanical key switches give you smooth, linear key response for ultra fast double and triple taps, which can improve your gaming performance by giving you speed and responsiveness like never before. Anti-ghosting with 26 Keys:
Every keystroke translates into accurate gameplay-even when multiple keys are pressed. Short-Body Design With Full-Size Keyboard Comfort and Multi-colour Backlit:
There are 12 backlit modes can be selected with " Fn + F12 ". And each row of keys is backlit in a different colour with changeable breathing and brightness. Specification about This Mechanical Gaming Keyboard:
● Brand: GEEZER
● Anti-ghost keys: 26 key roll-over non-conflict
● Connector type: USB
● Life span: 50 million keystrokes
● Backlit modes: 12 illumination modes ( "FN+F12" for mode selection, "FN+Up/Down keys" for brightness adjustment.)
● Braided Cable: 1.8m braided cable with anti-jamming magnetic ring, durable and anti-jamming, giving you more speed and precision.
● Compatibility: MAC & PC (Win10/8/7,Windows Vista/XP/ME)
● Keyboard Size:36.5*12.5*3.5cm What's in the package:
● USB Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
● English Manual
● Key Puller Friendly Reminder:
● This keyboard has been upgraded, all of this gaming keyboards have changed from US layout to UK layout. You can use it more easily.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The board comes with RGB lighting which is great for gaming or using the keyboard in general late at night as you can still see each key clearly, there are several settings to have the lights pulse, flash and flicker etc.Read more ›
This keyboard uses Cherry MX Blue key switch clones, backlit in multiple colours. Looks very garish, like a '70s discotheque. Luckily, you can switch the lights off.
But, the keys feel great. Very clicky, with slightly more resistance than the other MX Blue clones I have tried (Razor, NooPoo). I prefer them.
In the super cheap keyboard stakes, one must compare like with like. I also have a Noopoo Lolita Spider which looks almost the same as the Geezer, but is not backlit and has taller (nicer) keys. The Noopoo board is heavier and has a more solid feel than the Geezer and the key springs are lighter as already mentioned. The keyclick sounds better too, less hollow than the Geezer. Better quality plastic used on the keys, although they tend to reflect light, and this hides the key legends (one of the reasons I bought the Geezer).
So. Geezer for switch feel and backlight, Noopoo for higher apparent quality.
Since the Geezer is cheap as chips, it seems to me that one could modify it to suit my tastes. I took it apart to find out how feasible this would be.
Dismantling the keyboard is easy, there are about 7 screws under the key tops and you only need to remove the tops around the screws to get access. The key puller tool which comes in the box is invaluable here. Makes it much easier to remove the tops without damaging them.
To make the colours uniform, youi need to replace the mulitcoloured LEDs with single colour equivalents. The Geezer's LEDs are surface mount (SMD) types, 3.2mm x 1.65mm such as you can find for a few quid per hundred on various sites which I won't mention here. Probably on Amazon too.Read more ›
What I dislike of this keyboard are the light effects, they are per row and not per key. So it has ugly effects and it's better to leave on or off.
What I like is the quality of the Content blue switches. They use standard Cherry MX keycaps.
The dimension and form factor is small and comfortable.
The switches are a lot similar to the Cherry MX blue, and are clicky but not too loud like the Outemu switches I had on my previous Mechanical Eagle Z-77 keyboard. The Content switches are also a bit lighter to press than the Outemu.
Keycaps are shorter height than the Z-77's, and don't fit perfectly on the key's nipple. But they are anyway effective, also if they'are the first thing I'll go to change.
Yes because finally it is a wonderfull ISO UK layout. And like any other ISO keyboard I can nationalize into italian that is my mother language. So I can choose some custom colors and layout keycaps from Wasdkeboard.com or Maxkeyboard.com
There're better keyboards out there. But this is cheap, has good switches, and has a rare ISO UK layout convertible into any other ISO layout changing only the keycaps.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Key presses feel good yet you can't choose the key type and it's built nicely with the aluminum body. Read morePublished 12 days ago by connor collett
Extremely clicky, louder than razer switches louder than cherry mx's but if you're looking at this product that's probably exactly what you wanted, I actually prefer these switches... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Michael M.
Authentic mechanical, key feeling is fine
Backlight is just as you see in the picture and has many patterns if you like that sort of thing... Read more
Came with the British layout rather than a US one, which was what I was after.
I am not a keyboard expert but wanted to try a mechanical keyboard to replace the... Read more
wOOOW, this keyboard is amazing. It has amazing build quality, very great keys and soo many different lighting modes!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
The product was perfect but yesterday one of my more used key combinations stop working. I tested it in other computers and other OS, the problem still there. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Really good keyboard. Heavy metal base which prevents slipping, nice clicketty clacky keys, overall very sturdy and high quality. Excellent for the price.Published 2 months ago by G-Hill
Key switches are great, nice and loud and very clicky, just what you want from a mechanical keyboard (if you don't want loud, though, search for Brown switches, they've got roughly... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Angelo Lamberti