Customer reviews

on 25 October 2015
My daughter asked me to get this for her Gcse PE. She's just started year 10 and has referred to this book everyday to help with homework and work set in class. Although at first I thought the book was a little pricey, I feel now she has already had her money's worth, and she still has another 2 years use yet! This book is the perfect Companion to anyone doing gcse pe. It's really well illustrated and easy to navigate through.
on 14 November 2014
In my 14 year old daughter's High School along with lots of other schools I'm guessing, they now study Physical Education GCSE as the norm. Not like in my day! After one night being a asked barrage questions on homework in this field - Even if I went to the local gym, it still wouldn't prepare. I ordered this book - amazing, fantastic what can I say, live and learn. I'm so glad I have bought it at the beginning of her physical education studies before any sweat and tears. And for once my teenager was impressed with my 'interference' and to think I only bought it to my life easier. Love it..!
One person found this helpful
on 14 November 2013
Daughter is doing GCSE PE this year and this book has proved invaluable to her, it is more recent than the copies they have in school and the teacher was quite impressed that she had ordered it.

Clear and concise it will help anyone who is studying PE.
on 10 September 2016
excellent
on 6 April 2016
Just what was required
on 11 December 2013
Shopped around and couldnt find another one at the same price, great value for money. Recieved item within a few days. Would reccommend item and user.
on 7 April 2016
My daughter is finding this book helpfull for her gcse exam which is in May.
on 20 September 2014