- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
OCR GCSE Modern World History (History In Focus) Paperback – 30 Jan 2009
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This is an outstanding book, which contains excellent detailed text with a really good range of sources around each subject area which are useful in both class and for homework. (Amazon Reviewer)
Provide complete support for your GCSE Modern World History candidates with best-selling books and digital resources from an author you can really trust.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
What I do have a problem with is the amount of time it took for delivery 3weeks. I ordered several books for my daughter and this one took forever to arrive while the others where here in a week.
Sort the delivery issue out and you will have a whole 5stars
Most Recent Customer Reviews
bought as second copy to make my son school bag slightly lighter as really heavy book; more tear and wear than expected, older version, few minor discrepancies, ok to use for home... Read morePublished 5 days ago by mary
Great book, really useful for my daughter as a revision toolPublished 6 months ago by Mr Stephen Wainwright
Bought as part of my sons GCSE course, excellent book even I enjoyed reading it, it's super clear and easy to understand.Published 14 months ago by Jayne Walker-Harris
Bought for my grandson who is taking A Levels. He was pleased with it..Published 16 months ago by ann orrillard
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Criticism & Theory > Modernism
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > History of Education
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Edwardian and Early 20th Century 1901-1913
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Inter-war Period 1919-1938
- Books > History > Essays, Journals, Letters & True Accounts > 20th Century
- Books > History > Europe > Early 20th Century 1901-1913
- Books > History > Europe > Inter-war Period 1919-1938
- Books > History > World History > 1901-1913
- Books > History > World History > Inter-war Period 1919-1938
- Books > School Books
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Young Adult