Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 10 December 2013
I am so glad that I have now found out what was going to happen to Violet . . . . I have been waiting for this third installment.

I have enjoyed the Gas Bag books very much and was really pleased when the third (this one) was released. I love characters and reading about people, especially when reality is adorned with the goings on of witches.

The Gas Bag series (Gas Bag, Gas Bag in Peril and Gas Bag Salvation) are very funny, easy to read and interesting. I just love the ladies and their antics and found myself quite often reading on just to see what happened next.

I like this style of humour and how easily the writing made the witches fit into everyday life - makes me look at certain women with a wry grin too :)
on 17 December 2013
I have now read all three books in the Gas Bag series and thoroughly enjoyed them all. They were an amusing romp through the rise and fall of Violet Wintervane and her Toadscum cronies against the backdrop of the antics of all those involved with the GAS BAG council. The stories are easy to read, well written and provide an entertaining dose of sheer escapism.
on 28 August 2014
Loved the book, and have gone on to read all the others by this author. Quirky and a brilliant read.
on 2 July 2014