on 16 December 2014
I am a little disappointed with this item. I have purchased it as a Christmas gift for my Daughter who wanted a new bag for sixth form. Although the bag is made of sturdy canvas fabric with plenty of pockets it is smaller than it appears in the photo, I guess they must have found a tiny man to hold it. I don't think she will be able to fit her A$ folders in this bag at all. I thought it was overpriced for the quality and have since found much better game of throne bags in Argos a lot cheaper. The transfers on the front look cheap and like they will rub off after the first outing. It is a bit late to return it now, so I am just hoping that my daughter will not be too disappointed with her gift.
on 26 January 2015
As several people have said, this bag is a bit smaller than it looks. It also isn't as hard wearing as I would have thought; it feels like strong, tough canvas but after three weeks of everyday use (just to and from work, not much more than my lunch and hoodie in it) it is starting to fray around the edge of the flap and the edges of the pockets. This seems largely cosmetic at the moment (the edge seams are fairly thick) so I am very much hoping it holds up! Somehow, the strap feels a lot sturdier than the rest of the bag.

While the bag looks great, I would say it was only for light/occasional use and not great value for money.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 January 2013
My sister really liked this and it arrived really quickly and well packaged the print design was printed really well.
on 18 October 2014
This arrived quickly (within two days of ordering) and it is really a beautiful bag. Maybe a tad on the small side, but I'm sure it will do the job that it is intended for. I have bought this for my friend, who is a major Game of Thrones fan and she has always wanted a messenger bag, so this was just perfect. Although, it is a tad expensive, it is most definitely worth it. I highly recommend this to everyone.
on 15 August 2016
What can I say... the internal parts of the bag are quick to fray and get caught in the zipper. The vinyl designs on the front didn't last long, with the edges lifting off within a few days and some falling off completely within a week. For your money, don't both purchasing this unless you don't plan on using it and want it just to display.
on 15 April 2013
very nice messenger bag for game of thrones fans, bit the "logos" of the different houses looked somehow better on the picture than on the actual bag (but it looks still great!) If they were stiched this bag would be fabulous and I would be ready to pay more. Nevertheless a grat gift idea!
+very fast delivery
on 29 August 2013
As a GofT fan, I loved this bag when I saw it online. It is not available currently in the USA. It looks well made but as with all products, time will tell. It's a nice gray/black colour and the screen printing is well done. Very roomy inside with lots of spots for all gadgets.
on 25 April 2015
The letters and sigils on the bag began peeling off within a week of buying it and I was forced to send it back as the back went from saying "Game of Thrones" on it to "Gae of ones"...
Despite that I /seriously/ recommend you avoid this product.
on 20 December 2014
Really happy with the look and size of the bag but it's been used for 3 weeks and the main strap is already coming away. Fixed on my sewing machine but could cause a problem for people who can't do this.
on 1 March 2015
I love game of thrones. And was thrilled to buy this. When I received this I was disappointed. Smaller than expected and not even a month of very light use the sigils are pealing off. Very disappointed.