on 24 June 2013
I was surprised when I first received this watch as to how small the face is. I have a large wrist and this watch looks small compared to the other casio g shocks I own. It's only now after a few weeks I'm starting to get used to the smaller size. The finish of the watch is superb with a very clear display although the small metal buttons take a bit of getting used to. It probably won't get much wrist time because of it's small size but is my constant bedside table companion.
on 15 March 2013
I bought this as my first G-Shock because it features a nice glossy finish and is pretty simple perfect for summer. The design is great and the band fits comfortably. I personally do not use the tide and moon features but the basic functions are certainly there and work perfectly. The face is easy to view even in some low light situations and when needed the backlight is fairly bright. Overall I think this is a great watch for anyone and is certainly not too flashy so u can wear it anywhere, anytime, without hesitating a bit. One more important thing is that the watch doesn't get dirty or scratched which is a major factor even with G-Shocks which are known for their durability.

Amazon your the best : )
on 16 September 2013
I have a small collection of G-Shocks and this one is one of my favourites. It's more of a fashion statement than an icon for me.
on 13 June 2013
It's 20 bar water resist with moon phase and tide for less than £50. I bought one because it was going to cost about £40 to get a new battery for my old watch another Casio with similar features. Why pay 40 for new battery when I can get a whole new watch for a only little bit more.
on 22 October 2013
I bought this for my son as he broke two previous watches only after little use. This is great looking watch and is quite accurate. being G-shock my son is very happy that he can wear it and play around at the same time.
on 18 March 2015
Great Item, does what it should.
on 1 February 2013
Looks nice on my wrist. I wanted something that was bright and different. It is solid and robust. Very shower proof. Recommend
on 18 April 2013
Superb appearance. Tough construction. Lots of useful functions. Not 5 stars yet, since I'm not sure it keeps perfect time (wothin 15'' per month, as advertised). Overall, would not change it.
on 18 February 2014
Absolutely brilliant! Ordered for my son and he loves it! All the features on this watch are really good and the colour is perfect.
on 30 May 2013
My second G-Shock (the fisrt was a G-9100 Gulfman), a great summer watches!! I like it, perfect for the summer season in italy!