Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £12.36 delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ £6.90 delivery
G.SKILL F4-3200C16D-16GTZR Trident Z RGB Series 16 GB (8 GB x 2) DDR4 3200 MHz PC4-25600 CL16 Dual Channel Memory Kit - Black with full length RGB LED light bar
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DDR4-3200MHz (PC4-25600), 16GB (8GBx2), CL16-18-18-38, 1.35 volt, Unbuffered, Dual Channel, with full length RGB LED light bar
- Revolutionary RGB LED lighting effect designed to show off your system. Fluid rainbow wave default lighting effect.
- Completely uncovered, full-length light bar. Highly screened ICs and custom 10-layer PCB for uncompromised overclocking performance.
- Luxurious hair-line finish aluminium heat-spreaders with aggressive fin design for highly efficient heat dissipation. Intel XMP 2.0 profile support for easy and simple overclocking.
- Chipset: Intel Z270 Platform / Intel Z170 Platform CPU: Kaby Lake (LGA 1151) / Skylake (LGA 1151) Module Height: 44mm / 1.73 in. Module Weight: 69g. Limited Lifetime Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Compare with similar items
Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4 3200 MHz C16 XMP 2.0 Enthusiast RGB LED Illuminated Memory Kit - Black
G.SKILL F4-3000C16D-16GTZR 16 GB (8 GB x 2) Trident Z R GB Series DDR4 3000 MHz PC4-24000 CL16 Dual Channel Memory Kit - Black with full length RGB LED light bar
Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4 3200 MHz C16 XMP 2.0 High Performance Desktop Memory Kit, Black
G.Skill F4-3200C16D-16GTZB - 16GB (8GBx2) G.SKILL Trident Z DDR4 PC25600 3200MHz C16 Kit
G.Skill F4-3000C15D-16GTZR Trident Z R GB Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4 3000 MHz Memory Kit
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||£12.35||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||neths italia||Amazon.co.uk|
|Computer Memory Size||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB||0 GB||16 GB|
|Item Dimensions||13.5 x 0.8 x 4.4 cm||13.82 x 0.76 x 5.08 cm||13.5 x 0.8 x 4.4 cm||15.49 x 8.99 x 0.99 cm||13.21 x 1.7 x 0.43 cm||9.5 x 3 x 0.3 cm|
|Item Weight||138 grams||124 grams||138 grams||91 grams||—||15 grams|
|Memory Clock Speed||3,200 MHz||3,200 MHz||3,000 MHz||3,200 MHz||3,200 MHz||3,000 MHz|
|Memory Speed||3,200 MHz||3,200 MHz||3,000 MHz||3,200 MHz||3,200 MHz||3,000 MHz|
|Size||16GB (8GBx2)||(2 x 8 GB)||16GB (8GB x2)||2 x 8 GB||16GB (8GBx2)||—|
|System RAM Type||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR SDRAM|
|Voltage||1.35 volts||1.35 volts||—||1.35 volts||1.35 volts||1.35 volts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
G.SKILL Trident Z RGB Series is one of the world’s most revolutionary RGB lighting DDR4 memory kits. Featuring a complete row of LEDs brilliantly displayed through an uncovered full-length light bar, the Trident Z RGB Series is capable of displaying a wide range of vivid colours. Along with the strong foundation of G. SKILL overclocking memory development technology, highly screened components, and custom 10-layer PCB, the Trident Z RGB Series is the ideal DDR4 solution for building an extremely stylish performance PC.
All G.SKILL memory products come with a limited lifetime warranty and the G.SKILL technical team is always ready to provide consumers with complete technical support via online forum, Facebook, telephone, and email.
NOTE: For RGB lighting, please use G.SKILL v1.00.22 beta software, and the previous versions are to be uninstalled. To check, please make sure that “AsRogAuraService” and “AsLedService” do not exist in the Windows services list. After v1.00.22 beta is installed, then you should be able to see “LightingService” in the Windows services list. On first install and opening software, please make sure to click “DEFAULT” so that previous lighting settings are cleared to prevent possible dim stick or stuck lighting issues.
Trouble shooting steps:
1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord connected to the motherboard. 2. Remove the round lithium battery (CMOS battery) for additional 30 seconds while the power cord is disconnected. 3. Reinstall F4-3200C16D-16GTZR memory kit to the motherboard (make sure the modules are clicked in) and boot at 2133MHz. 4. Open CPU-Z 1.79.1 and check under “Memory tab” for memory capacity
1 x 16GB (8GBx2) G.SKILL Trident Z RGB Series Memory Kit
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Please note, however, that I run a Ryzen system - I wasn't aware of this before I made this purchase and had to do a lot of troubleshooting, but Ryzen systems (particularly 1st gen) do not play nice with high speed memory. After much tweaking and overvolting, mine runs stable but only at 3066Mhz.
I am not factoring this in to my review score, as this was a lack of research and user error on my part - but if you are buying this for a Ryzen system, consider saving money and buying the 3000Mhz kit instead. Most ryzen systems flake out above a memory frequency of 2988Mhz or so, so buying a 3200Mhz set of memory is likely to not work properly at its rated speeds unless they are made specifically for Ryzen - which these are not.
The silicon lottery does factor in to this, so you might be able to get high speed memory to work fine for you, but I could not.
They should try making some fake memory ones just to allow you to fill all the slots, but still, offer the LED effect, and stop any dust getting inside unused slots.
Not everyone needs to use all the slots on motherboards, for me, I have four slots, and I really only needed to use two, and give me two more for future upgrades.
The only downside for me, was not even a week after this kit dropped £15.
It's sat in an Asus Aura mobo and everything including the ram and case (phanteks) is all in sync.
The installation was very easy, did have to take them out once or twice due to them not making contact very well at the start. A bit difficult to pull out if they are side by side. Other then that, they work wonders. Upgraded from 2133 mhz RAM's to these 3200's. So many FPS gains.
I'm currently running them at 3466mhz with the basic 16-18-18-38 timings at 1.376v and it passes prime95+Heaven running together for several hours.
Overall they are a little pricey, but performance is great and the look great, when I have more time I'll try messing with tighter timings.