G-HUB – Case for iPad (Stand, Paid and Auto Sleep Wake Function) iPad 4/iPad 3/iPad 2 - - White Carbon Fibre
|Sale:||£8.99 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£16.00 (64%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Multi Functional - Protective case with in-built stand, Magnetic Lid for Firm yet Instant opening and closing. Now with built in Automatic Sleep Sensors to Instantly Wake and Sleep your device when opening and closing the lid!
- Durable outer material & soft microfibre inner lining provides protection for your new device against accidental knocks & bumps, plus the outer magnetic closure & inner straps provide added security.
- Switch position instantly & prop up the device to suit you, either slightly raised for typing or upright for display. Access to all ports & buttons! (Including full access to the cameras, so that they can be used whilst still inside the case!)
- THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES: The famous G-HUB® ProPen Stylus. - A Fully functional Capacitive Stylus on one end (that can be used with all Tablets, Smart-Phones, and Touch Screen Devices), with a fully working Ballpoint Pen on the other end (for all those times when you just need oldschool pen and paper!)
- COMPATIBLE WITH: iPad 4, iPad3, & iPad 2. (NOT the new iPad AIR or iPad Mini) Cases for iPad Air are also available, along with more colours for each model of tablet. To View them, simply select your iPad model from the dropdown box (above, just under the product title), and then select your desired colour from the "Colour Name:" Dropdown box (just underneath it). If your model of tablet is iPad Mini, cases for it can be found simply by searching using the code "G-HUB iPad Mini"
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The G-HUB Genius Cover for all the Original Full-Size iPads (iPad 4, iPad 3, and iPad 2) is an ultra-slim, stylish & functional solution for keeping your new iPad fully protected at all times. The high quality carbon fibre style material will keep the tablet protected against everyday bumps and knocks, while the inner microfibre lining ensure the screen remains scratch & dust free. In addition, your iPad remains secure within the case, with the aid of the inner velcro fastener and the outer magnetic closure. The case can be propped upright for the perfect viewing angle, or switched around for a flatter, more comfortable typing base. The integrated sleep sensors also automatically sleep and wake your device when the case is opened or closed, ensuring that your battery life is optimised fully. And if all this was not enough, the offer includes a BONUS gift - The G-HUB ProPen Stylus. The stylus not only provides an easier and more accurate interaction with your iPad, whether navigating, typing, or drawing but it also helps to reduce finger prints. The other end offers a ballpoint pen, for those times when you simply need old school ink and paper! The convenient clip means you can now attach the ProPen Stylus to your clothing, a handbag pocket or even find a place for it on your case and it will always be in a handy place for whenever you need it.
Top Customer Reviews
Made of a fake leather material, this case is sturdy well designed, it comes with a screen protector and they both stand up to pretty much anything.
I chose the black as it looks good and it goes with anything. It's a great protector too. I've dropped my iPad once or twice, usually as I'm falling asleep, but it's survived without a mark every time and still works a treat.
It envelopes the iPad whilst still allowing access to all of the buttons and relevant ports, like the speaker, Mike, cameras, home button and lightning port. The lid of the cover will fold flat to the back or form an angle fo create a stand for video watching or typing on the internet.
This case is fully recommended and the only reason this is a second one is, I wore the first one out. It lasted for 2 years of constant use, I use my iPad for, I would say, 10 - 12 hours a day.
You can check out my other reviews by clicking on my name BRIAN WOOD at the top, you may just find something your really looking for..
If you have found this review helpful, please press the YES button. Thank you.
I originally wanted an official Apple iPad smart case but hated the colours and the rubbery feel of them.
This is a fantastic alternative. Feels like leather and is a smart case, the iPad switches on and off when opening and closing.
I have had some great compliments on the cover and a couple of people at work have said they will order one for their ipads as their official Apple covers were looking a bit grubby round the edges.
I have been using it for a month and have found that the crease on the bottom of the stand now tends to fold itself up and collapse the whole thing quite regularly.
However, for the price paid it is not too bad... although I am not sure I would buy another in this design.
I have seen several far more expensive covers on friends iPads but have to say the quality of the product, effectiveness of the design and function and the excellent service ( it arrived within 2 days of ordering) coupled with a very competitive price of only £9.99 mean it is a great all round package if you are looking for an everyday case for your new iPad and like practical items which do precisely what they are designed for and are inexpensive to purchase.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Although this seemed to work well, it has already started to split at the folds, so I don't think it will last longPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
First one I bought lasted a long time. This identical cover is already showing signs of material breaking down - disappointed.Published 2 months ago by jammad
Great price for this iPad cover - came with screen protector and iPad pen and arrived quickly, before estimated delivery. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Sam
THis seemed to be a very good well designed case but unfortunately the magnets seem to be in the wrong location. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Case is well made and fits well, all cut outs are in the right place - good value for moneyPublished 4 months ago by Susan Robinson