Futurecasting Digital Media Paperback – 7 Dec 2001
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, 7 Dec 2001
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Bob Cotton is a new media analyst and creative developments director of Edutainment Centres, an agency specialising in e-business consultancy, training, and media and marketing design, based in Ryde, Isle of Wight, and he is actively engaged in new product development for interactive television.
Bob is also external examiner of the MA in Communications Design at Central St Martins and new media design courses at the University of West England and Bournemouth University.
His previous books include Understanding Hypermedia (Phaidon, 1993), The Cyberspace Lexicon (Phaidon, 1994), Understanding Media 2000 (Phaidon, 1998), all with co-author Richard Oliver and designer Malcolm Garrett, and You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet (ICA Publications, 1999).
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-commerce
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Managers' Guides to Computing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Strategy
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Business Plans
- Books > Computing & Internet
- Books > Reference > Directories