- Paperback: 280 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (1 Aug. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415533546
- ISBN-13: 978-0415533546
- Product Dimensions: 12.3 x 1.6 x 18.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 48,161 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Future Practice Paperback – 1 Aug 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"That is exactly where the strength of Future Practice is: the book combines a moment of reflection on a wide range of proactive solutions." – Gebiedsontwikkeling
"The dialogue format of the texts in Future Practice is pleasant to read and the structure also serves the hurried reader - among the 17 dialogues it's easy for readers to pick those that interest them the most." – Finnish Architectural Review
About the Author
Rory Hyde is a practicing architect working across design, research, broadcasting and building. He is contributing editor of Architecture Australia, and co-host of The Architects, a weekly radio show on architecture, which will be presented in the Australian pavilion at the 2012 Venice Architecture Biennale. Based in Amsterdam since 2009, Rory has worked with Volume magazine, MVRDV, the NAi, Viktor & Rolf, and Mediamatic.