- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
The Future of Food (Prospects for Tomorrow S.) Paperback – 30 May 2000
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
This study aims to cut through the current hysteria, myths and half-truths about healthy eating and food-borne diseases. Ford discusses the role of organic farming; gives insights into the necessary nutrients at different stages of our lives; and examines food allergies and intolerances.
About the Author
Ford is Chairman of the History Network at the Institute of Biology, a Fellow of Cardiff University and a Fellow at the Open University Business School. He is also a member of the Advisory Board of the McCrone Research Institute in Chicago and of the New York Academy of Sciences. Ford is a biologist teaching at the University of Wales.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|