In the Future: Entertainment Design at Art Center College of Design Paperback – 1 Jan 2008
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 0:20 Mins|
It's an impressive showcase of work from the students. The art pieces are selected from the curriculum of the art course.
Specifically, the art in this book are categorized into 5 areas: Character, Color Theory, Architecture, Visual Development and Originality. All the designs and paintings are captioned by their creator to explain the concept behind.
This book is probably to promote the students to studio headhunters and to prospective students. It shouldn't be too hard achieve that, looking at the quality of talent here.
There are more pictures of the book on my blog. Just visit my Amazon profile for the link.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Graphic Arts > Graphic Design
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Graphic Arts > Illustration
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Cartooning
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching of Specific Subjects
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Performing Arts
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies