- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The Future Can't Wait Paperback – 2 Nov 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Angelena is a graduate of Birmingham University and is a passionate defender of a city which she believes is misunderstood. Originally from the Peak District, she made the city her home for over 30 years from where she ran her very successful international training consultancy specialising in interpersonal skills and conflict resolution. One of her claims to fame was the Bouncer's Charm School in the late 80's which attracted global media attention. She spent 3 years working on the Shankill Road in Belfast training former paramilitaries to acquire new skills for the burgeoning tourism market in Northern Ireland. Angelena trained as a journalist in British Columbia before returning to the UK to study modern languages. She is the author of 3 business books published by Management Pocketbooks and has a business column with the Isle of Man newspapers. Angelena has been a chorister since the age of 7 and in midlife was awarded the Archbishop's Certificate in Church Music. Now living in Malvern she indulges her love of Elgar. Angelena's debut novel was the acclaimed The Cruelty of Lambs.
Look for similar items by category