- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Find all the best television shows from the other side of the pond in our US TV store and catch the latest shows in our 2014's Hottest TV page.
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
- Important Information on Firmware Updates: Having trouble with your Blu-ray disc player? Will certain discs just not play? You may need to update the firmware inside your player. Click here to learn more.
Futurama - Bender's Game [Blu-ray]  [Region A & B]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£8.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
The third feature-length film in the Futurama series. Bender (voice of John Di Maggio) ends up locked in a padded cell at the Hal Institute for Criminally Insane Robots when a game of Dungeons and Dragons goes horribly awry; Mom Corps is up to its old shenanigans and driving up the price of dark matter; and Mom (voice of Tress MacNeille)'s ex-husband, Professor Farnsworth (voice of Billy West), has created, by accident, a crystal made of 'pure anti-backwards' energy. These three plot strands come together in a grand pastiche of Tolkein and Dungeons and Dragons which finds the characters living in an alternate universe known as Cornwood.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Fun storyline, good use of the characters and themes and fantastic animation all around.
Besides some small sequences that drag on a bit, I can't really find reasons not to recommend this to fans or anyone curious about the franchise.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bender's Game is the third of the quadrilogy, being made to sort of finish off the Futurama franchise, as Fox do not seem to be willing to make more of them, so Matt had to make 4... Read morePublished on 25 April 2009 by DL Productions UK