Furby Boom Straight Stripes
- The more you talk to your Furby and interact with it, the more English it speaks!
- The way you treat your Furby shapes its personality!
- Pull and hold tail for 10 seconds to make Furby sleep
- Introduce Furby to others
- Play games, get eggs and raise virtual Furblings with the free Furby Boom app
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Get ready, because Furby Boom is the beginning of an adventure. A New Generation Is Hatching on the free Furby Boom app, where you and your Furby Boom can collect digital eggs, hatch them, and raise a city of virtual Furby Furblings. The Furby Boom experience combines real-world interactions with virtual play for a game that will keep you coming back for more. Your Furby Boom responds to you, changes personalities based on how you treat it, dances to your music, speaks Furbish and, more than anything, wants to connect with you!
2013 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. The information provided here is as complete and accurate as possible; however, product names, colours and/or materials are subject to change without notice. Many of our products, including the designs and features contained therein, are protected by trademarks, patents and/or copyrights. Appropriate legal action will be taken against any infringers of these rights.
- Build your virtual Furby Furblings City
- Collect and hatch virtual Furblings to fill your city in the Furby Boom app, and try to get the golden Furblings egg
- Raise digital Furblings with your Furby Boom
- You can hatch and raise virtual Furblings with your Furby Boom, and play games together using the free Furby Boom app
- Take care of your Furby Boom with the app
- Use the Furby Boom app to give your Furby Boom creature virtual food, checkups, showers and more
- Give your Furby Boom a name
- Furby Boom will remember the name you give it and the names of other Furby Boom friends it meets
- You shape its personality
- Furby Boom has more than twice as many possible responses as the previous Furby, and how you treat Furby Boom will shape its personality
- Ages: 6 and up
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- The Furby Boom app is available on the App Store and Google Play. Not compatible with prior Furby generations. See Furby.com for instructions, availability and compatibility info. Available for a limited time. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Note: Hasbro is only responsible for Hasbro-generated content. Please refer to third party terms and conditions for further information
- Includes Furby and instructions
1 x Furby
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Two Furby Booms provided good entertainment over Christmas, having kept the whole (broad minded) family amused with their movements, bodily noises and phrases. Downloading the app onto a Samsung Galaxy phone (a feat which took my software engineer husband the best part of two days) extended the play value somewhat - now we can 'feed' the Furbies and are rewarded by watching them poop sometimes surprising items into an on-screen toilet bowl. We've also had the app working - from time to time - on a Galaxy tab 3.
But I'm afraid the only interaction we have with them three weeks later is to pull their tail to subdue them into slumber every time they (spontaneously and unpredictably) spring into life. Their phrases, while plentiful, become repetitive. They do each incorporate their name (chosen via the app) into their speech but other than this we have seen little or no evidence of genuine interaction, either with each other or with our real, live children. We have occasionally seen a second personality emerge, which is rather weirdly represented by a fairly deep male voice, but this lasts a few minutes before the toy reverts to the nasal tones of an over-excited pre-teen female high on cherry cola.
So are they worth the money?
Possibly; your child will probably be thrilled to open one and it will occupy them for a while, particularly if you can persuade the app to work. But for £50 you could get quite a few toys which involve more traditional interaction such as board games / jigsaws / art materials.Read more ›
Recommedn for children < 6years
Best to use recycable batteries!
Children, on the other hand, can spend hours in the company of these squeaky voiced little balls of fuzz and wonder how they've gone through the batteries so quick. To be fair I think furbies live on a diet of batteries, they're always needing changing.
Downloaded the iPhone app to go with these and that's a bit more interesting though, getting them to dance is quite funny for about 5 mins too.
But, as a parent, I have to say my main bone of contention is NO OFF SWITCH!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This gift was very well received by the recipient. It does interact if you talk to it! It does require 4 AA batteries that are not included in the box.Published 10 months ago by Jay Bee
Very annoying. Kids never play with it. Still stuck in its box occasionally coming back to life when moved. Not worth the £33 I paid.Published 12 months ago by Jay024
i bought this item for my kid 2 month ago now it stop moving and it's only talking
Please can you help