on 22 January 2013
Be aware, when purchasing this product, it really is tiny! When it says "pocket-sized" it does mean a small pocket! And it is listed as being delivered with batteries,. but mine didn't come with any which is disappointing, as it was one of the aspects I considered when choosing this product over some others. The "styles vary" is also very true, mine is an ugly red and yellow colour.
on 3 October 2013
This radio was bought for my 5 year old Grand Daughter to replace a freebie one I got from a petrol station. Mind you she did get quite a bit of usage from it. This one is more durable and it's so cute, she absolutely adores it. I am thinking of getting one for myself in the not too distant future
on 1 January 2014
loved this item when saw it online. Affordable, small, easy to use etc.
Sadly, the amplifier in our item was broken, so you could only hear something when you put the radio right to your ear and even then was straining to hear anything. Amazon have been super fast at solving my problem and are sending me out an exchange right away. Hopefully the next one will work as I love the item.
on 27 February 2013
Really cute and a big sound for a little radio. Love it! I am highly delighted with it. Thank you!
on 26 January 2014
Bought 3 of these as Xmas fillers for my three grand children. All three arrived on time, although I had to return which was faulty. It was replaced immediately. They are very good and reception on all channels is excellent.
An ideal novelty gift
on 25 April 2013
Really tiny, it will fit in your hand. Its perfect though! I got the blue one which i was happy about and its really lovely, scans well for the stations and picks them up clearly. It goes quite loud too!
on 17 August 2015
Such a shame I love the look of this miniture radio. Had to send it back 3 times, volume didnt work, ariel didnt work and finally nothing worked. Very good customer service though
on 22 December 2016
I knew styles varied but though item would come as pictured with back board and retro writing, a cute gift. However, it came in a cheap plastic bag, looking like an old toy.
on 28 May 2015
I've not opened this product yet as its a gift, however arrived quickly and looks nifty. It's very small and will fit in the palm of your hand.
on 12 January 2015
This is a fun radio which is not to be taken to seriously. Is best played outdoors which I will do in the summer as I can put it in my pocket.