on 11 November 2017
Gave this as a Christmas gift to my nephew as I thought it would annoy my brother when my nephew kicked it around the house. (Karma really as my brother bought my 2 year old a pop up ball pit filled with 100 plastic balls......which was hell. Thinking of buying said nephew a drum kit this year!)
on 7 March 2017
This is a fun item, and it helps to keep kids active indoors.
Once switched on, it glides along the floor easily (real wood, vinyl and tile), and doesn't mark furniture. We don't kick it. We use more of a firm 'punt' with the foot. It may well take more abuse, but we are happy to do what we've always done.
I'm not sure how long the batteries last, but we haven't changed them yet, and they went in at Xmas. It isn't used everyday.
If there is a negative, I would say it's the noise of the motor.
on 11 January 2014
I gave this to my son and grandson for Christmas and they love it. My son has just decorated his living room and there are no complaints about chipped paint so I guess it does what it says on the box.
on 16 February 2016
This toy has the potential to be really good. It just does not live up to that criteria. It is lovely that children can kick this about indoors and not harm the furniture but so many times it just does not work. It would be well worth upgrading the toy and charging a little more for it to enable it to become good.
on 8 August 2017
Disappointing. We saw a similar one in Hamley's for double the price. The quality of this was ok. It worked but not as well as the more expensive model. I suppose you get what you pay for. Ultimately it was not as an exciting gift for a football mad child as we thought and the novelty factor lasted a few days at most. Never to be used again
on 22 April 2017
We loved this for a day but then the side split and it broke. One very sad birthday boy and an equally sad mummy who was looking forward to this instead of read balls. It was noisier than I anticipated. Not a problem but I just hadn't realised it would be
on 17 January 2018
I bought this for my 11 year old son and he absolutely loves it. We have wooden floors and it goes really well on these. The dog loves it too! Also quick delivery.
on 2 November 2016
Bought it as a birthday gift for a 5 year old and not only did he love it but the whole family played with it for atleast first few days. They even sent a video of them playing the soccer disk as a thank you to us.
on 30 December 2015
This was a Christmas gift for my grandson. His dad fixed in the four batteries but one didn't sit right and grandson was very disappointed. I said I would return it but his dad managed to get it going with a piece of tin foil. Not recommended I suppose but what else do you do on Christmas morning?
on 9 January 2017
It was ok but not what i expected. It made alot of noise (the product itself and when it was sliding across the floor. Also the black foam coating around the bottom kept coming off. I would not buy something like this again