Format: Paperback|Change

on 7 April 2011
The 3 stories are The Ghost Train, Bumps in the Night and Skeleton Crew. My 2 1/2 year old son bought home a Funnybones book from the library and really enjoyed it, (bought back fond memories from when I was a child and read these books, down a dark, dark street.......) since then I have shown him Funny Bones episodes on Youtube and he really enjoyed them so this book was a brilliant choice. The stories are great, as are the pictures and colours. Entertaining for parents/Grandparents too.
on 19 December 2011
my 5 year old son loves this and the other funny bones books.i reckon a 3 year would enjoy the pictures and story too and my 12 year old step son will also pick it up (though he wouldn't admit to it!) great book to be read again and again.
on 6 June 2015
I purchased this book for my 5 year old grandson who has a limited concentration span but was quite happy to have the book read to him using gruff voices... it is also helping him with reading skills...a book that my own children enjoyed.
on 5 April 2016
Item arrived promptly and well packaged.
This is a lovely collection of 3 stories in one book.
Both my children aged 2 and 4 love this book.
Colourful and a nice easy read.
Classic!
on 19 November 2015
Bought this for a friend's child after having adored the stories as a child myself. Excellent in all ways. (Particularly good in my opinion since the genderless skeletons can be used to illustrate non heteronormative relationships!)
on 7 August 2013
My three year old loves these stories. He loves looking at and talking about the pictures. I like the 'Ghost Train' and 'Skeleton Crew' best but my son loves all three stories so I have to read them all! Good value for money.
on 16 August 2016
I've read and watched the Funnybones as a child and really enjoyed it, so I bought this for my 2 year old son to get him into the habit of being read to, and increase his imagination. He loves this book, especially the Ghost Train story. In fact, the great thing about this book is that it has 3 storie in one! I would recommend this book!
on 3 August 2012
i remember these dark dark stories from when i was younger and they have proved to be a winner with my 3yr old twin girls.They love the pictures,which are very detailed,always spotting a new monster or spider hiding in the pages.
The best story by far is the ghost train to which we all shout "woo woo" every time we mention "ghost train" of course the girls love this and of course when we all have to sing the ghost train song (to the tune of the runaway train came down the track!) The only story which baffled me slightly but delighted the children all the same was the doctor bones/bump in the night one.it seems a little scatty and goes off course about half way though with some decorating going on but all the same its a good fun read and went down well in our house!
on 17 November 2012
Great product. My husband loved these books as a child so naturally we wanted to share them with our little boy. The book is great quality, the illustrations fantastic :-) Would recommend to anyone who wants to relive and share a classic.
on 7 January 2012
My 4 year old daughter loves watching Funnybones on the internet so I thought this would be an ideal gift! It has 3 stories with plenty of clear colourful pictures. Overall great value for money and nice bed time stories.