Have one to sell?
Funky Nassau: The Compass Point Story 1980-1986 CD
|Price:||£14.87 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Only 3 left in stock (more on the way).
Dispatched from and sold by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.
Note: This item is eligible for click and collect. Details
Pick up your parcel at a time and place that suits you.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
1. My Jamaican Guy - Grace Jones
2. Genius of Love - Tom Tom Club
3. Born Under Punches (The Heat Goes On) - Talking Heads
4. Lady O K'pele - Lizzy Mercier Descloux
5. Dance Sucker (Francois Kevorkian Mix) - Set The Tone
6. Obsession (The Nassau Mix) - Guy Cuevas
7. Padlock (Larry Levan Mix) - Gwen Guthrie
8. Don't Stop the Music - Bits & Pieces
9. River Niger - Sly Dunbar
10. You Rented A Space - Cristina
11. Spasticus Autisticus - Ian Dury
12. Whisper - Chaz Jankel
13. Adventures In Success - Will Powers
I will ship by EMS or SAL items in stock in Japan. It is approximately 7-14days on delivery date. You wholeheartedly support customers as satisfactory. Thank you for you seeing it.
Top Customer Reviews
By dorsetdread on 30 Oct. 2008
Format: Audio CDComment Sending feedback...
I would have used 5 stars to describe this LP, but the modern techniques used to put these tracks to disc has unfortunately lost some of the frequency range. That said, the content is stunning. All the tracks are extended and showcases a truly stunning house band and unequalled sound. If only some of the newer dance acts of today could show this type of inventiveness. Killer record, buy it.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again