on 27 March 2014
........so if you like that classic game there is a good chance you'll like this: it certainly worked for me- having helped kids to play it I ended up playing it myself for days! Like Theme Park this game isn't graphics based, however these graphics are much better than TP!
The open challenges are good, its a blank screen, build your farm, buy stuff, sell stuff, maintain & nourish your animals & crops- sounds dull, well no, its quite fast paced- unlike Theme Park World where its tempting to leave it play by itself so you can rack up money whilst you do other things, here, certainly not long after the start, you are close to flat out first building, then fine tuning & expeanding it. Time flies............& like TP you are wanting to take on the same farm & do it again differently.
There's also preset challenges: farms are in disarray, fix them quickly & in a structured order or you'll not have enough money or time to turn it around! These are fun challenges, a little aside from the main game that help you get into it better.
Longetivity: I haven't finished it yet, but I'm sure I'm well past halfway to completing it in few days of playing & replaying same scenarios- so I dont think it'll last long if gaming is all about completing it to you: if you like playing sim games & replaying them to try something different this is definitely worth a go.
on 11 December 2012
Good fun, entertaining for all ages and easy to play without realising how much time has passed. If you like management type games with a sense of humour this is well worth buying.
on 3 January 2014
I got this for my 4 year old son and while he had little interest in it (maybe as it was xmas and he had loads of other stuff to occupy him) my older daughters 8 & 9 seem to enjoy it. They can play it by themselves reading the simple ongoing speech bubbles for help with what to do. My 4 year old will not manage to play alone. Seems a simple and addictive game, quite repetitive with the things you need to do to keep your farm going (collecting eggs, wool etc to make money), but that is prob keeping my daughters interested as its easy for them to do. They enjoy building fences and placing new items in their farm etc. A successful xmas pressie, even though it did not keep my 4 year old occupied for long
on 7 March 2014
A brilliant value fun game that can be learnt quickly and becomes engrossing. Our grandchildren particularly like it as they are learning how to balance game play actions in order to sustain the farm. Not so easy when the seasons change, the hens don't lay, the chickens hate sheep, the cows need milking, the tornado blows away your barns etc etc.
Great fun and at this price a steal.
on 19 October 2013
A must have it's loads of fun unfortunately it con-not be used game-pad only but is still a fab game like farm frenzy or mania you run a farm and collect wool eggs milk to make money to make your farm better there are many twists making it harder like UFO's would recommend to a farm game lover
on 21 February 2013
A nice little starter game for the wii U but it is very tricky to get the hang of all of the functions of the farm. The basis of the game is a good one but the gameplay gets utterly crazy even on the easy setting.
on 24 February 2013
I was very pleased with this product my daughter had surgested it for her daughter so I bought it for my grand-daughters birthday.she loved it.
on 31 December 2012
Really love this game, cute animals, the whole family love it..the adults the most...great time waster on a rainy day.
on 20 January 2014
Hi,

Purchased this last week and its just a great fun game, its not a big blockbuster game and its not got thousands of features but what it does do it does well, if you have little ones or you are a fan of Sim style games then i would recommend this game
on 27 March 2014
It is a really amusing game to play, especially with my 6 year old.

The only issue on my part is that it is all over far too quick! There are only 7 different animals, although in reality it is only 4. This is because the final 3 animals are effectively just upgrades using all the same equipment. So even the children will complete this game within a few hours of game play.

It is certainly a fun game but sadly not one that will last in the long term.

See one answered question