- Hardcover: 816 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons; 6th Edition with CD edition (21 Mar. 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0471428833
- ISBN-13: 978-0471428831
- Product Dimensions: 20.6 x 3.5 x 26.2 cm
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
4,941,626 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #641 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering > Engineering Thermodynamics
- #13203 in Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Mechanical & Material Engineering
- #18722 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Mechanics
- See Complete Table of Contents
Fundamentals of Thermodynamics Hardcover – 21 Mar 2003
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
The copy of the book I received is as described. The previous owner also left his bookmarks in. It is interesting to note, and perhaps obvious that most people focus on certain concepts quite uniformly world over! :)