Fundamentals of Sales Management for the Newly Appointed Sales Manager Paperback – 24 Feb 2006
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Matthew Schwartz is a practice consultant in sales for the American Management Association. He has been quoted in publications including Forbes, CBC Marketwatch and Sales and Marketing Management magazine.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
This book would be perfect for a sales person that has never managed a team before rather than an existing manager who has never managed a sales team.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Call Centre Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Brands & Corporate Identity
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Marketing Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Product Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Sales Techniques