Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now

Customer reviews

on 12 October 2015
If you're buying this for University.. DON'T!!! I am 90% sure you will not need it as everything in there is just general old theory, very easily to google, and also it's such a popular book that it will definitely be available in the library. I think I only used it once when I first got it to have a bit of a read through and even though it is written nicely you won't need it much for your studies (and like I said, if you do you can just read it in the library)
on 15 September 2014
This book has literally helped me in every assignment at uni so far! It's an interesting and easy to read book.. I love it, I'd definitely recommend to psychology students out there.
on 26 February 2014
Its good in order for my son to master the subject as he is in the foundation year leading to the 1st Hons Degree in Psy
on 13 December 2014
Needed it for uni. Great for what I need.
on 15 September 2009
Excellent book for those beginning undergraduate psychology courses. I am in my second year and wish I had bought this in my first. It's excellently written, with comprehensive summaries and analyses of key studies. Also excellent chapters on conducting research, with the pro's and con's of each method included, plus all you need to know about statistics and conducting statistical tests which are explained clearly and fully. Really couldn't recommend this book highly enough. If it's the only one you buy, it's well worth it. It's also great if you are studying with the Open University especially the course DSE212 - Exploring Psychology - since it covers all the topics included in the course, and will provide an invaluable reference when conducting your two qualitative and quantitative research projects.
on 18 March 2015
Fantastic heavy text book.
on 23 October 2011
An excellent all-purpose. comprehensive reference text suitable for use on higher ed courses. It's on my book list at college and referred to lots in tutorials.