Fundamental Elements of Applied Superconductivity in Electrical Engineering Hardcover – 27 Jun 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
The superconducting technology is potential important technology and one of future smart grid technologies, it is a combination of superconductor material, electrical engineering, cryogenic insulation, cryogenic, cryostat. There is no such specific book systematically involving those full of science and technology in electrical engineering. The book can include those areas, and is essential for people majoring applied superconductivity in electrical engineering. Recently, the superconducting technology has made great progress. Many Universities, companies involve in the applied superconductivity under supporting by government.
In next 5 years, many people from schools of electrical engineering of University and companies will involve in this area. The people can directly do research on applied superconductivity in electrical engineering after learning the book. It is more comprehensive and practical compared with other advances.
- Presents a clear introduction to the application of superconductor in electrical engineering and related fundamental technologies
- Arms readers with the technological aspects of superconductivity required to produce a machine
- Covers power supplying technologies in superconducting electric apparatus
- Well organized and adaptable by students, lecturers, researchers and engineers
About the Author
Yinshun Wang, North China Electric Power University, China
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Electromagnetism
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Mechanical & Material Engineering