Functional and Numerical Methods in Viscoplasticity (Oxford Mathematical Monographs) Hardcover – 3 Jun 1993
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The book offers a nice and modern presentation of some mathematical and numerical methods applied in viscoplasticity.....The book can be recommended to researchers and students interested in mathematical and numerical problems of nonlinear mechanics and their applications. (European Mathematical Society Newsletter, No. 11, 1994)
a very successful piece of work ... It may be of interest to a wide spectrum of readers, starting from students interested in applied mathematics and engineering, and researchers in various applied mathematics fields. It is recommended to all libraries of universities, possessing an engineering and/or mathematical department. (N. Cristescu, Zbl. Math. 787)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Botany & Plant Sciences
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Hydraulic Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering > Hydraulics
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Mechanical & Material Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics