Functional Anatomy (Threshold Picture Guide 43) Paperback – Illustrated, 31 Mar 2000
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
With lots of pictures, it is easy to understand and is suitable for children but stay clear if you are looking for an advanced book.
I recommend it to all my clients fom Calgary to New Zealand so they can understand how the body of the horse functions especially the muscles ( often poeple cannot understand and think a horse is being stubborn when it is telling you my muscles hurt and I cannot bend
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Home & Garden > Animal Care & Pets > Horses
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Mammals > Horses
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Physiology
- Books > Science & Nature > Food & Farming > Animal Husbandry
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Veterinary Science
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Veterinary Science