- Save £2.00 on every 1 Prime Savings Games you purchase offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Vegas Party (Nintendo Switch)
- 4 Player Multiplayer.
- 10 Unique mini games including Roulette, Black Jack, Texas Holdem, Baccarat, and Bingo.
- 17 incredible casinos.
- 18 original environments.
- Extreme humoristic cliches of Sin City
- Nonstop action.
- Fun for the whole family!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Style Name: Nintendo Switch
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The game takes the player into the gambling-friendly universe of this over-the-top version of Las Vegas city.
Played as a race, the goal is to reach the end of the Strip before anyone else. Manage your token account in 10 gambling minigames, avoid the dangers like twisters and earthquakes, take advantage of your gaming skills and your good luck, trust no one and forget the meaning of the word "mercy" because it does not apply here!
- • 4 Player Multiplayer.
• 10 Unique mini games.
• 17 incredible casinos.
• 18 original environments.
• Extreme humoristic cliches of Sin City.
• Nonstop action.
• Fun for the whole family!
Nintendo Switch Cartridge
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'd had this game preordered for ages, really looking forward to some fun vegas action on my Vita.
It's dreadful. I don't feel good about slating this game, I work in media and I know this is someone's work, someone's baby. It's an ugly one.
The controls are woeful, a tilt-screen cursor that you can't turn off... no touch screen...
The single player main game is dreadful, tedious AND you can't even save your progress (in case you were insane enough to want to return to it).
The mini-games are very strange, and don't work as they do in real life. Tezas Hold 'Em, for example, is here a quick-grab section where you pick the cards you want...
The graphics are poor, but the world the game is set in showed promise, if not so woefully brought to life.
The only redeeming feature of this game is that you may not have bought it yet. Don't.