Fun to Learn: Spot's Alphabet [DVD]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£7.54 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Four animated episodes featuring Spot the dog, with games to help children learn while they play. Episodes are: 'Spot's Alphabet'; 'Spot's First Word Game'; 'Spot Looks at Colours' and 'Spot Looks at Shapes'.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. Spot's Alphabet:
- A for Acrobat, B for Ball, C for Car, D for Dolphin, E for Elephant, F for Flamingo, G for Giraffe, H for Helicopter, I for Insect, J for Juggler, K for Kangaroo, L for Lion, M for Mummy, N for Nuts, O for Oranges, P for Peaches, Q for Quartet, R for Reindeer, S for Snake, T for Tiger, U for Uniform, V for Violin, W for Wigwam, X for Xylophone, Y for Yak, and Z for Zoo.
- The vocabulary used to represent the letters of the alphabet are not really good examples. Some of the vocabulary is not frequently used, therefore difficult to memorize for small children, ie. quartet, wigwam and xylophone. Not to mention that xylophone begins with a "z" sound and not an "x" sound.
- The order of the letters when being first introduced to the watcher can also be in disorder, for example, it introduces P, R, S then Q, instead of PQRS, or Y then X instead of XY.
- I am mainly disappointed in the fact that there are no phonetic sounds to each letter. When the alphabet is being introduced to a beginnner, the letters need to be taught along with their phonetic sounds, otherwise there is no point in teaching the alphabet at all.
- The male voiced narrator lacks repetition of the alphabet letters when first introducing them to the watcher.
- There is more emphasis on the narration of the story than the introduction to alphabet letters. Also, sentences used in the narration are a bit too long and fast to grasp for beginners of English listening.
- The story itself is not very good, but the musical part of the alphabet is creative.Read more ›
Any child who has enjoyed Spot on DVD with Jane Horrocks will be disappointed with this, and any parent who was hoping to introduce their child to the alphabet would be better off buying 'Maisy's ABC' on DVD.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Received product my 5 year old disappointed as doesn't work at allPublished 8 months ago by Nikki K