on 7 March 2017
The 2 flap design let the rain in and the umbrella eventually broke all together. This was my second premium Fulton umbrella to disappoint me- there won't be a third.
on 19 February 2011
Expected it to be a nice quality umbrella and it is, also amazon was the best price we could find it for.
on 15 December 2015
Perfect. Has never failed me in the strongest of winds. :-)
on 22 December 2010
I bought this after throwing yet another 'top brand' golf umbrella in the bin on the course after it collapsed on me. I figured that with a Royal warrant and testing at extreme conditions, this expensive model would be worth it. The first one was returned after only a couple of months when the bottom catch on the central shaft, always very stiff, fell out. The second one was returned after only one use because the tip of one of the ribs broke off. Ever the optimist, I reckon third time lucky. We'll see! Thank heavens for Amazon's excellent returns policy and service.

Unfortunately, the third one has now broken the very first time of use giving rise to a 'Basil Fawlty' moment on the course much to the amusement of my playing partners.

I e-mailed Fulton in case they were not aware of the problems (after all - they have the Royal Warrant so I thought I must have just been unlucky) - they didn't even have the good manners to acknowledge.

My advice - avoid this product like the plague. Thank heavens again for Amazon's BRILLIANT returns policy, service and immediate credit.
on 25 February 2011
I bought this umbrella 2 months ago and have used it approximately 6 times; now its broken. Similar to someone else, the rivet that keeps the umbrella open broke off so basically it's knackered. The handle also feels floppy due to its gel construction and because of this, in the wind, I didn't feel I had full control. Apart from these 2 major set backs everything else felt quite well made.
on 2 February 2010
This is a very impressive umbrella.Tested it whilst walking dogs in the nasty weather recently and it kept me dry.Would recommend buying one !
on 20 September 2011
On first use the double-canopy idea of this umbrella was obviously flawed. The upper part always opens upside-down and you can't correct it without putting the umbrella down and fiddling about with it. Also it won't stay open.

Buy an umbrella from your local pound shop; it'll last longer. Don't be fooled by the posh trinkets like the squishy handle thing and the cover/strap. These are pointless if the umbrella won't function as it should in the most basic sense.
on 8 February 2011
The Replacement that Amazon sent me has only been used a few times as I have another umbrella which I use instead as I dont trust the Fulton not to snap closed in use. The Fulton is utter Rubbish and I will never buy from them again. The quality is poor compared to an earlier model I had from them some years back.
on 27 September 2010
A hefty umbrella with a sturdy canopy, which has, at times, exceeded the strength of the catch to keep it open.It has collapsed without warning on several occasions, much to the amusement of others. It is also tricky to handy in gusty winds.
on 15 May 2012
My Fulton Titan umbrella was around 18 months old when the shaft broke just above the clip as I was opening it in a light wind. So what is one to infer about "... the strongest umbrella Fulton has ever made" as it says on their website? Hmmmmm, perhaps they could have tried harder. Perhaps avoiding the whole range would be a wise precaution, if you want to stay dry, because if that's what happens to their strongest model then ...

I was drawn to the Titan by the proud boast, again from the company, "Wind tunnel tested to 78mph". Sounds impressive, robust, durable. A claim of confidence and belief in their product? Alas no it seems, as "...damages caused by wind are not covered by our manufacture warranty." as I was told in a very tardy response from the customer care department. I was hoping for too much, obviously.

I cannot therefore, in any form or even to a limited extent recommend this umbrella, but must advocate its avoidance. Needless to say I shall not be buying another Fulton product.