- Also check our best rated Luggage reviews
Fulton Birdcage Clear Dome Umbrella Silver - New Frame!
|Price:||£20.00 FREE delivery.|
- Features easy glide - a patented, ultra smooth, safe and easy device to open and close your umbrella
- Fashionable dome shape to cover head and shoulders
- Transparent cover offers fantastic coverage and visibility
- Fibreglass ribs for flexibility and strength in high winds
- Umbrella measures 94cm long when closed; Span when open is 89cm
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Fit for royalty, a silver version of the dome umbrella used by the Queen of England. Designed with a unique and patented easy glide system, the umbrella can be opened and closed smoothly and safely. The clear dome cover allows full protection of the head and shoulders while providing great visibility. It's fibreglass ribs provide increased flexibility, rigidity and a lighter weight. The umbrella also features colour co-ordinated handle, ferrule and tips.Quality, technical innovation and fashion design are at the heart of Fulton's ideology and they use only the highest quality materials and exacting engineering standards before hand-finishing every product. Founded in 1956 by engineer and inventor Arnold Fulton in a small factory in London, Fulton has grown to become the largest supplier of umbrellas and rainwear accessories in the UK today. Fulton's long-standing British heritage and quality design have been recognised across the world and they are honoured to hold a Royal Warrant to Her Majesty The Queen, and previously to Her Majesty The Queen Mother.