on 8 November 2015
A sturdy product which makes my border terriers feel much safer. Fits snuggly into the back of my Fiat 500, but is a bit more fiddly to get the dogs in because I think it has really been designed for a 4-door car. That said, it's not much of a problem. The picture is misleading as in order to operate the zips the patterned fabric has to be on the outside - still not a problem. A piece of vet-bed and some old towels placed inside this product have kept my pooches, and myself, very happy whilst travelling.
on 2 March 2016
I have a dog. I have a car. My dog is smelly, dirty and hairy. I love my dog for all these th I vs, but they do not translate well in my car.
This little beauty stops all that and allows my dog to be as nature intends and my car to be as I intend. Fits perfectly as a kind of dog hammock, the sides unzip to get him in and also protects the sill.
Only drawback is there is no slit to get seat belt buckle through for dog harness.
on 21 March 2016
Absolutely brilliant! Why oh why didn't I get one before. Sadly a little buckle broke on a side but it is still useable. Whether the company will help I don't know yet. But live this product! My dogs don't slide onto the floor if I have to brake suddenly. They are kept safe and secure in the back of my car.
on 4 April 2015
It arrived the following day, it fitted brilliantly in our four wheel drive, and was malleable but sturdy enough to be safe and contain our lively dog. It's waterproof which after a run in the sea and a very wet dog was vital! It unzips at the side making it really easy to lift the dog in, and we have washed it as well (on a hand wash setting) and its come out great. Really really pleased.
on 27 January 2016
Excellent quality, keeps dogs safely contained, and saves your car's upholstery. 2 average size dogs can fit in easily. Only complaint I would have is it only opens on one side, and sometimes you just can't park safely to unload dogs from the one side.
One person found this helpful
on 2 October 2014
Badly let down by webbing straps and plastic connections which are poor and break off readily . no seatbelt access either which isn't a massive issue . Actual base is good quality but the straps mean its going back !
2 people found this helpful
on 11 June 2016
I ordered this as I purchased a new car that had perfect interior. My pooch has gotten alot older and still gets very excited when she leaves the house thus, resulting in leakages. This protected my car interior very well. It wipoes down super easy with anti bac wipes and dries fairly quickly. Would recomment
on 1 July 2015
I have given this product five stars however the one thing I would have liked is zippers at both ends of the seat cover. Apart from this the product is really good and my dog loves it. He casts a lot but the hairs dont seem to stick unlike others I've had in the past so makes it easy to clean.
on 24 October 2017
Brilliant love it well cheap
on 6 March 2017
really good to keep your pet's in on back seat of car