- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
The Fully Charged Guide to Electric Vehicles & Clean Energy Hardcover – 23 Jan. 2020
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- Hardcover : 192 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1783528583
- ISBN-13 : 978-1783528585
- Dimensions : 15.24 x 1.27 x 22.86 cm
- Publisher : Unbound (23 Jan. 2020)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: 36,256 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews:
About the Author
Customers who read this book have also read
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The book itself looks snazzy but has a major flaw. The text is a smaller font than usual and also is not a deep black but slightly grey. This makes the white pages difficult to read unless lighting is perfect. This made a casual read challenging.
I am in energy management and fully agree with the late Douglas Adams that sharing information is better by bits than atoms. I use my Kindle and all other digital devices rather than buying reformatted trees, in the form of physical books.
The Kindle version of this book is unusable and to get to the content, it looks like I must buy a hardback version for more money, do what I believe is wrong and buy atoms, or go without.
I would like a refund.
The book arrived an hour ago and I have already learnt a few things and that’s just quickly reading a couple of small extracts about things I had an amount of knowledge already.
Looking forward to reading further this evening!
It covers driving electric but contains a lot of information about all aspects of moving towards a greener, safer fiuture for our planet.