Full Moon [12" VINYL] Single, Maxi
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Full Intention Club / Dub Mixes
Top Customer Reviews
1. B Rocka Intro - 7/10 - The sound is a very futuristic and jerky version of "What About Us?".
2. Full Moon - 10/10 - I still enjoy this song to this day. The production, with the thumping bass is great. The chorus is very catchy, as are the adlibs.
3. I Thought - 10/10 - This is my second-favourite song on the album. The production of the track is very good, with a beat one can't resist but nod to. I like Brandy's adlibs all over the chorus, especially the higher-pitched adlibs on the latter choruses.
4. When You Touch Me - 8/10 - The tempo slows way down on this song. It is a very sensual song, with Brandy delivering the verses and chorus in whispery vocals. She unleashes the power in her vocals as the song progresses, especially over the course of the final chorus.
5. Like This - 5/10 - This is a mid-tempo track, with snappy beats. It is my least-favourite track on the album. I find the chorus to be a tad too repetitive.
6. All in Me - 9/10 - Brandy sounds good on the track over the frantic beat. Darkchild did a very good job on the production of this track. The dubstep breakdown in the middle of the track is brilliant.
7. Apart - 8/10 - A very nice, chill track. I like the way the verses and pre-choruses are delivered in an almost call-and-response manner.
8. Can We - 8/10 - Great track, with a nice production and good vocals. The middle-8 is great.
9. What About Us? - 8/10 - The production of this track is similar in respects to that of "Can We". It flows very nicely from the preceding track and is an enjoyable listen.
10. Anybody - 9/10 - Another one of my favourite tracks.Read more ›
"Full Moon" is an amazing CD. (Quite how we managed to get it before the Americans i'll never know or complain about) I never thought it possible for a CD to fall into so many categories but this does - R&B / Hip Hop / Soul / Pop - all of it! All the styles simply compliment each other brilliantly from the fat and funky "Full Moon" "I Thought" "All In Me" & "Anybody" to the chill out and quite incredibly emotional "When U Touch Me" "Nothing" "Come A Little Closer" and especially "WOW" (which pretty much sums this cd up)I gave "Another Day..." & "What About Us?" five stars as well, but if u think they're the best on the album, then you have far more to listen to...
Every song on the album falls into the genre of R'n'B/Soul, but there are many other influences from other genres too, such as the excellent Eastern-influenced 'Apart' and the absolutely beautiful 'Love Wouldn't Count Me Out', which is full of big orchestral arrangements and a strikingly dramatic and honest chorus. 'Wow' is an uplifting and thought-provoking song, with pop-style strings and a gospel-influenced vocal arrangements. The are many catchy numbers that you can dance to, such as 'I Thought', 'Can We' and of course, the amazing single 'What About Us'.
It is rare to find an album where every song stands out and even the 'Intro' could be released as a single, but Brandy has achieved this and more with 'Full Moon'. It is also rare for one so young (Brandy is just 23) to achieve so much and make such a great album. I wholly recommend this album to anyone - ANYONE!
WORST SONG: I love every song, but if you made me pick i suppose it would be 'When You Touch Me'.
BEST SONG: So many too choose from, but probably 'Full Moon'
It is not a 40 minutes album, like most albums on the pop-RnB scene seem to be nowadays. This album features 17 songs, and all these pieces of art have their place on the album.
A lot of work has been done on every aspect of this album, which is more complete than "Never Say Never", and reflects a more mature artist. Brandy will bring tears to your eyes in "When You Touch Me" and will command an intimate space with "Come A Little Closer".
Everybody will like very stylish, RnB songs like "What About Us", which you all already know, and very, very good songs like "Full Moon" and "I Thought".
Brandy, it seems like even if you tried to, you could never disappoint anybody! Congratulations to you and your team on that awesome album!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Mature, textured, lush. Brandy be killin' it with those densely layered backround vocals, it's like a dozen of her harmonizing together. Sick!Published 16 days ago by fred
Timeless great songs, full body of work and super technique in vocals.
Super fast delivery from the sender
This is an excellent album, as you'd expect from Brandy. There are songs which would make you get up and dance, even if you were lame (slight exaggeration! ). Read morePublished on 15 Mar. 2013 by Mr Paulinus Thompson
I think it says a lot about an album if you are still listening to it and enjoying it in 2012, even more so than the current albums and music being released. Read morePublished on 13 July 2012 by Mr Nice Guy
QUITE SIMPLY A MASTERPIECE, WHICH IN MY OPINION NO OTHER R&B ALBUM HAS SURPASSED, NOR HAS BRANDY OR DARKCHILD - THIS ALBUM MEANS SOOOO MUCH TO ME AND WAS ONE OF THE FIRST ALBUMS I... Read morePublished on 27 Sept. 2009 by Artistic-Fantastic