Full Metal Challenge [DVD]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
DVD Special Features:
- Interactive games - presented using a multi-camera angle feature on your DVD player, enabling you to see first hand what the drivers are experiencing during a game. Games include sinking or swimming in Wetropolis, car-sized pinball in Bumper Cars, territorial conquest in King of the Hill and vehicle-wrestling in Sumo
- Interactive features - watch the DVD in interactive mode and click into team links whilst watching FMC. This allows you to watch mini documentaries on the teams and how they made their vehicles
- Tour of the set - Greg Bryant, Chief Engineer on FMC takes you around the set, looking at each of the games and how they were built
- Interviews with presenters: the unstoppable actor/comedian Henry Rollins and Junkyard Wars and Scrapheap Challenge presenter, Cathy Rogers
- Interviews with FMC director, Julia Knowles & chief rigger, Wes Moore
Battle is about to commence between the worlds leanest and meanest fighting machines. Twenty seven teams from India to Iceland and China to Chile are given one month and £2000/$3000 to build their supreme dream machine. These monster machines have to be capable of incredible feats of endurance and speed, as they must outsmart and out-manouvre their competition who are hungry for victory. The location is a disused power station in the south of England which will be completely transformed to house a series of hair-raising circuits designed to push man and machine to their absolute limit. The contest is both a battle of wits and engineering wizardry as teams from five continents compete for the title of Full Metal Challenge World Champion.
Top Customer Reviews
There is a tour of the set by the Chief Engineer, which is informative but precise so I wasnt' tempted to skip the chapter. The DVD also boasts interviews with the masterful Henry Rollins and engineer babe Cathy Rogers. Overall I'm very glad that I bought the DVD and feel that it is one I'll watch repeatedly.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Full Metal Challenge, heh, lets drop a car 50 feet, drive full speed through 3 feet of water, ram everything in sight, and sure enough, someone gets hurt.
I suspect it's why it lasted a year, well that and the one test track was completely destroyed by the vehicles, and it took three starts to even get one car through the whole coursse.