Have one to sell?
Full Force Gel Shock SR Men's Mouthguard
by Full Force
Available from these sellers.
1 new from £9.81
- Provides complete dental protection as well as concussion protection by the Full Force Gel 1
- Adult size for ages 11+, damping factor 8
- This mouthpiece is not for use with braces. Each mouthpiece comes with an anti-microbial case
- Instructions: 1. Bring a small pot of water to a full boil. Put the mouth guard into the water for 12 seconds, do not exceed 12 seconds. 2. Remove the mouth guard from the hot water. 3. Immediately place the mouth guard around the upper teeth. The mouth guard will be warm but will not burn. Instantly secure guard by pressing tongue against the back of the upper teeth and press the back of the mouth guard with thumbs into upper teeth. Leave the guard in mouth for 20 seconds.
- Bite gently and suck all air and water out until a tight fit forms around upper teeth. Remove mouth guard and place in cold water for about 10 seconds. 4. Now check if the mouth guard fits perfectly. If you do not get a tight fit, repeat the procedure. For smaller mouths, the guard can be shortened by cutting along the rib marks, just above the arrows.
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
on 17 August 2016
Size: SeniorColour: BlackVerified Purchase
The helmet strap is a poor fit. The mouthguard doesn't stay on when I'm running and the guard is left hanging.
Pages with related products. See and discover other items: mouth guard boxing