on 20 March 2017
I got it mainly because it is cheap and I am just starting to learn. The piano itself looks nice but the ~15 keys from the right (higher notes) sound really awful - it is hard to describe, kind of like a screeching noise. The stand is also quite unstable.
on 25 March 2017
Christmas present for my 11 year old and she's still playing it in March. Only downside so far is that the default setting for the volume is too loud
on 9 August 2017
Kids and wife get a kick out of playing it.
on 2 July 2017
Good keyboard for the price
on 21 August 2017
Sound quality is very poor.
on 2 August 2012
my wife brought this as a present for my self and our grandchildren to learn to play i do not think we will be releasing any records but we are having great fun ideal for this .dont think we would have brought it if we could already play .
on 8 December 2015
Bought for daughter good size but can't believe no charger. Comes with stand but needed charger at least
on 27 December 2012
good product and just the right size for me.I used to play the keyboard many moons ago but this one has every thing i need on it,i would recommend this product to any budding musician.
on 29 July 2012
Arrived very quickly within 2 days of order. Bigger and better quality than expected for price, great buy. Stand is good quality and stable. Loads of features, so much on it you will not get bored. Easy to use. Came with good instructions, though would have liked more info on how to use the teaching function. Great for teenager who is learning keyboard.
on 22 October 2010
My son recently began learning to play the piano at school and we got this keyboard for him to practice on and, against all expectations, he actually uses it.

Apart from the fact that when it comes on it does so at maximum, not minimum, volume, it's an excellent keyboard. I hope it will last the course.
11 Comment| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse