on 28 April 2017
Great Price
on 23 July 2017
Good value
on 8 August 2017
I have ordered these cartridges a few times now and i find them to work perfectly. I will carry on ordering these from this supplier.
on 10 April 2017
I find this package of compatible ink cartridge so cheap and resourceful because I use my printer a lot and change ink regularly. This package is very economical
on 17 May 2017
Great product
on 12 September 2017
Quick dispatch and great quality
on 26 May 2015
Not recognised by Brother printer MFC-J6920DW so waste of money (Spring 2015). They should not be allowed to sell these. Many customers have said this now so why are they still on ssale. This is nothing to do with being pro- or anti- compatibles. I have always used them. But these ones do not work so look elsewhere. Chip is different and not recognized. It effectively added £15 TO THE COST OF MY PRINTER.
22 Comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 4 October 2015
Its been a whlie since i bought my new printer and these cartridges as a backup (6 months plus)...

Like most others, when I need to change the ink its usually when I REALLY NEED to have a working printer. In short, these cartridges are not recognised by my printer. SO, i tried the second set... same. Nothing - keeps telling me to reinstall 'slowly'.

I'm sure I may have a 'faulty batch' (?) but I have now opted to buy original ink at £57 for the XL pack from Brother.

I guess if it sounds too good to be true (this cheap) it probably is! The annoying bit is, by the time to have to moan about this ink not working, its months from when you purchased it.
on 25 May 2015
The printer did not recognise these cartridges so they were useless and a wast of money