- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
2 year Accidental Damage & Breakdown Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- 2yr accidental damage cover (from purchase) and 1yr breakdown cover (starting 12 months from purchase).
- E-mail delivery of policy documents; by post on request. Cancel any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Only covers products purchased on the same day from amazon.co.uk.
- Read the Insurance Product Information Document, other important information and policy terms and conditions before purchase by following the link(s) below and check the policy meets your needs.
Fujifilm X-T2 Kit with 18-55mm lens
|Price:||£1,199.00 FREE delivery.|
|You Save:||£150.00 (11%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III, an APS-C sensor with no low-pass filter
- The X-T2's video function supports 4K video recording
- Features AF-C Custom Settings for even higher accuracy in focus-tracking moving subjects
- Kit comes complete with XF18-55mm lens
- Fujifilm X-T2 Black, XF18-55mm Lens, Li-ion battery NP-W126S, Battery charger BC-W126, Shoe-mount flash unit EF-X8, Shoulder strap, Body cap, Strap clip,
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Style Name: Digital Camera with Lens | Colour: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The X-T2 combines the sensor and image processing engine developed by Fujifilm, with an ultra-sharp range of FUJINON lenses for excellent image resolution. Fujifilm’s colour-reproduction technology, formulated over 80 years, delivers images of unparalleled quality and realism, recording a subject’s textures, three-dimensional feel and even the atmosphere surrounding it. The X-T2’s compact and lightweight camera body is also dust-resistant, water-resistant and capable of operating at temperatures as low as -10°C. Its autofocus and electronic viewfinder performance have both been substantially improved, making it more adaptable than ever before at shooting a moving subject under difficult conditions, such as sports or wildlife photography, which had previously been considered difficult with mirrorless cameras. For the first time in the X Series, the X-T2 supports 4K video recording. The Film Simulation modes, used for still images, can be applied to video to easily produce premium-quality footage.
1 x Fujifilm X-T2 Black
Li-ion battery NP-W126S
Battery charger BC-W126
Shoe-mount flash unit EF-X8
Clip attaching tool
Hot shoe cover
Vertical Power Booster Grip connector cover
Sync terminal cover
From the manufacturer
- Number of effective megapixels: 24.3 MP
- Lens Mount: FUJIFILM X mount
- Image Stabilisation: Supported with OIS type lenses
- Shutter Type: Focal Plane Shutter
- Self-timer: 10sec. / 2sec.
- LCD Monitor: 3-0 inch
- Power Supply: NP-W126S Li-ion battery (included)
- Weight: Approx 457g (excluding battery and memory card)
- X-Trans* CMOS III & X-Processor Pro
- Improved AF Performance
- AF-C Custom Setting
- EVF (Magnification ratio 0.77x, Shutter time lag 0.005 sec, 100fps live-view)
- 4K Video Recording
- Optional Vertical Power Booster Grip
- Weather resistant structure
Eye Detection AF
Choose Face Detection to automatically detect human faces, or turn on Eye Detection AF to automatically detect and accurately focus on human eyes for successful portraits with a shallow depth of field. You can also define the area of priority focus, for example right or left eye, or the eye closer to the camera. These functions have been upgraded for improved accuracy to a level that will impress professional photographers.
Up to 100 fps EVF refresh rate
As standard, the EVF refreshes at a rate of 60 fps, but in Boost mode this jumps to 100fps, which continuously displays even fast-moving subjects smoothly to deliver a performance comparable to that of an optical viewfinder. The fast refresh rate is maintained even in low light for easy framing during night shooting.
Outstanding image quality
FUJIFILM X-T2 features the 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III, an APS-C sensor with no low-pass filter. X-T2 also features the X-Processor Pro high-speed image processing engine to deliver outstanding colour reproduction and gradation of tones in both stills and videos with high ISO sensitivity and low noise.
Pinpoint accurate focusing in MF mode
The FUJIFILM X-T2 has a variety of functions that assist pinpoint focusing in the MF mode. Set the Focus Mode Lever to MF and rotate the focus ring to access a variety of MF Assist functions. These include Focus Peaking, in which color is used to show the parts of the image that are in focus, and Digital Split Image, where focus is achieved by lining up the split image strips in the center. These features are particularly useful in macro photography and portraiture, which involve a shallow depth of field and require focusing precision.
Quick and simple handling
Key exposure controls are dial-based, such as setting the shutter speed, ISO sensitivity, exposure compensation, Drive Mode and Metering Mode. This means settings can easily be changed, even when the camera is turned off. Selected controls also feature lock and release buttons to enhance overall operation.
High-resolution Real Time Viewfinder
The 2.36-million-dot high-resolution organic EL electronic viewfinder has a magnification ratio of 0.77x, a horizontal viewing angle of 31 degrees, and a display time lag of just 0.005 seconds. The viewfinder, which is 2 times brighter than the previous model, also features an automatic brightness adjustment function so it's easy to see in all conditions - even intense backlighting. It completely eliminates moiré or false colours, and boasts performance comparable to an optical viewfinder, but with the added advantage of displaying a live view that reflects exposure settings.
Dual SD card slots
The body features dual slots to accommodate two SD cards for highly reliable data storage. Both Slot 1 and Slot 2 are compatible with UHS-II standards for excellent write speeds. You can use the slots for sequential recording, backup, sorting to record RAW files in Slot 1 and JPEG files in Slot 2, or assign one of the slots for video storage.
Three-direction tilting LCD screen
The FUJIFILM X-T2 features a premium LCD screen that can tilt in three directions. Tilt it up and down when shooting in landscape, and upward when shooting in portrait. The screen remains positioned on the optical axis of the lens for easier high-angle and low-angle shooting. The 3-inch LCD has 1.04 million dots and uses toughened glass. When not tilted, it fits flush to the body.
Customers also shopped for
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The contrast, dynamic range and image quality are all superlative.
I did not buy mine XT2 from Amazon, just the grip, extra batteries and the card.