Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Fujifilm X-T1 Large Metal Hand Grip
|Price:||£94.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- More substantial hand grip than the standard Grip
- Battery / SD card slot access with the grip attached
- Tripod mount in line with optical axis
- Improved lens height to avoid issues with tripod mounts
- Allows access to coupler jack slot - for time lapse and long exposure photography whilst on tripods
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The NEW Large metal hand grip is an even more substantial grip with milled metal base, in keeping with the quality of the X Series. It offers an improved lens height to facilitate easier use with tripods, access to battery / SD card slot whilst mounted on the camera and ensures the tripod mount is in line with the optical axis.
Fujifilm X-T1 Metal Hand Grip - Large
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I have owned the off branded grips for both my Fujis and although you can get a quite nice one for your x100 series, I have never found a better one for the X-T1.
The rubberized grip matches the X-T1 finish perfectly. It drops down lower at the front to allow for easier access to the front command dial and the whole thing fit the camera as it was intended to.
For me this is an excellent addition to the wonderful Fujifilm X-T1. |
It provides a comfortable and secure grip and a strong Arca Swiss plate on the bottom. You can reach the battery and memory cards with this attached and unlike some cheaper grips it doesn't obscure the front command wheel.
If you like the substantial grip of a DSLR but love Fuji and everything they are doing with their systems.....then treat yourself to an extra £80 worth of quality and I'm sure you'll never look back.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Makes the camera much more comfortable to hold. Looks good and well engineered. Just a bit of a ripoff.Published 5 months ago by Anthony Christie
Excellent..when used with 18-135 gives all the grip you needPublished 12 months ago by mark mitchell
Excellent addition to the XT-1. Provides great balance especially with longer lens.Published 20 months ago by GBH