Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera - Blue
|Price:||£59.89 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£5.10 (8%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Instant credit card photos^Brightness adjustment^Built in flash^Motorised film advance
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Colour Name: Blue | Style Name: Camera Only
With a high-quality Fujinon lens in combination with the Instax Mini film, images are just an instant away. Accurate images are printed instantly using the integrated film and technology. Suitable for professional applications that require unalterable visual evidence or identification. Also ideal for personal enjoyment. Lightweight and compact, the Instax Mini 8 goes anywhere. Operation is easy, simply check the LED exposure indicator and press the shutter, a credit card-size instant colour photo is ready. With it's exposure control adjustment, this is a fun, easy point-and-shoot camera.
Instax Mini 8 Camera
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 1:32 Mins|
There is a bit of a learning curve in getting perfect photos which I learnt the hard way. The shots are pretty expensive at 70p per picture so I will tell you what I have learnt.
- The pictures may come out black in low light conditions outdoors especially for landscape photos (my picture of the Notre Dam in the night is just black even though the Notre Dam has lots of lights)
- There are 5 lighting settings; indoors, cloudy, sunny, extra sunny and hi-key. The camera has a little led light which tells you what you should use, but this is not always right. Sometimes outdoors it will tell you to use the sunny mode when it is actually cloudy. But if you do that then you will end up with black silhouettes. Trust your own judgement of how bright it is sometimes the photos look better over exposed. I would often use a brighter setting than the camera says.
- Get a close up lens! These are really cheap on Ebay and I'm not sure if you can tell but the photo of my minions came out a little blurry in the centre because I didn't use one and the camera lens was so close.
- I put coloured stickers on the back of my photos to note what setting I used, it helps me remember what setting works in what lighting.Read more ›
Make sure you know what you are buying because this one is the instax mini! That means that the film that it uses and produces is a lot smaller than the standard polaroids that we all grew up with. Having said that, it is a great quality camera the produces very vibrant, yet small pictures (about the size of a standard credit card)
I find the best way to take a pic is in natural light and to get quite close to your object (within a metre). Any further than that and your subject will be too small to enjoy and look at the detail. The pictures take about 1 minute to show and will continue to develop greater colour over the next 2-5 minutes.
The camera itself is quite chunky, but will feel solid in the hands of younger children. The film for the camera can be bought online too, but they are a bit pricey.
I really hope this helps!
I would recommend buying this camera at PC world where you can do a price comparison and get £5 knocked off the price of the bundle. This camera comes with the camera itself, a handy strap and some batteries but I recommend the bundle which comes with 40 exposures.
The camera can also detect and recommend the best flash for you at the moment with an indoor flash, sunny flash, extra sunny, cloudy flash and a hi- key option.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought as a gift a day I'm told its amazing! Best for short to mid range pictures. The picture size and lens are not suitable for scenery pictures. So much fun and really retro!Published 1 hour ago by Jammy
I've only taken around 15 shots and it's taken me a while to get used to the camera (white mode to chose for lighting) but I really love it and I'm really glad I decided to get it.Published 2 days ago by Neve Hamilton
Amazing we used this for our wedding and guests loved it! Very easy to usePublished 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
Crap once you pull the film box out they don't work love of junkPublished 11 days ago by katie graham howell
Disappointing camera. Photos are very small and poor quality.Published 19 days ago by J G Nicholson