on 28 March 2017
It's a very simple camera and easy to use, I got the white one, and I love it. It's cute, and with this deal the amount of photos you get are easily worth it.
There are, of course, pros and cons though. This is personally what I noticed.
Pros:
~It's simple. you only have to click one button and you've got your photo, and that's the only copy.
~40 photos included.
~Beginner friendly- can be used at any event that doesn't prohibit flash photography.
~Well made, seems strong and sturdy, does not feel likely to break.
~Fun and entertaining, especially watching the image develop and appear and getting to see if it is a good photo or not.
~Batteries are included (with long life too).
Cons:
~I've noticed that makeup will easily transfer to the camera and it's a real pain to remove.
~It's really expensive, along with the films costing you about £1 per photo.
~Living in Britain means unexpected weather changes, and depending on the day the weather could change in literal seconds, meaning, you will have to constantly adjust the settings and some photos may come out completely white due to weather changes during the taking of the photo.
~Cannot turn flash off.

Overall I really like this camera and I'm very happy with my purchase, hope this helps!
on 9 September 2017
I bought this camera for my wedding and left it on a table with props for guests to use and then had them stick the photos into our guestbook. It worked out brilliantly and we love the momento. The camera is great. Due to the quality of camera phones, you would probably not use this as a regular type of camera but for events this is spot on and people really enjoy the novelty of it. It worked perfectly, very easy to use and to change cartridges for the paper.
on 8 September 2015
Camera was bigger than I expected and photos were smaller than I expected. But it has really easy to follow instructions for putting the film in and super simple to use. Sometimes the pictures turn out too light or too dark so you have to make sure its on the right setting (even then if it's a large room it might not work so well) if it's slightly dark out it also won't work very well. Quite durable. It's been in my bag since I got it and hasn't yet broken. I'd recommend ordering a case though because the back seems like it could easily break off and that's really important if you want to take pictures at all. Overall great camera for the price.
on 24 May 2015
Bought it for my 11 year old for Christmas, she loves it.
Uses it almost everyday when with friends and family.
Easy to use and instant pictures is ideal for her lifestyle.
on 9 January 2017
Bought this as an 18th birthday present for a family member. She absolutely loves it and has started working on her own photography project. The photos come out great quality. She decorates her room with them.
on 12 August 2015
This was a gift for my daughter and she was delighted with it, the photos are small so I also purchased the photo album to ensure she had somewhere safe to keep them. I was expecting the camera to be pure white but it is in fact an off white colour not a major problem but definitely not a clean white
on 23 November 2015
A fun little camera for taking the odd photo or messing around with . Pictures are about 50/50 though . Either really good or awful !
on 9 January 2015
Christmas present for my 16 year old daughter. Really easy to use once you get your fingers placed properly. She loves it, she has a camera, camera phone etc but this is an instand picture to pin on wall, give to mates or put in wallet. Good fun.
on 25 October 2015
Brilliant little thing. Works extremely well and the film is available pretty easily: even at urban outfitters! Really pleased with this. Bought as a gift for my cousin and she loves it!
on 20 November 2015
Great bundle for reasonable price. Love it! Had this for almost 3 years now and has never let me down!