- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
2 year Accidental Damage & Breakdown CoverLondon General Insurance Company Limited
- Accidental damage cover including mechanical and electrical breakdown.
- E-mail delivery of policy documents within 24 hours.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel at any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter. Transferable if you sell or gift your product.
- Amazon Protect does not cover products purchased for business/commercial use and only covers products purchased on the same day from Amazon.co.uk. Please read the Policy Summary and Terms and Conditions located on the insurance product page before buying.
Fujifilm Fujinon XF10-24MMF4 R OIS Lens for X-T1, X-T10, X-E2, X-Pro1, X-A2
EARLY EASTER SALE - Up To 26% OFF on GoPro HERO Session Camera click here
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fujinon XF10-24mmF4 R OIS means its X mount series can now boast (in 35mm equivalent) focal length options ranging from 15mm to 350mm
- 2.4x zoom lens - equivalent to 15-36mm in 35mm format
- Newly designed optical system with 4 high-precision aspherical lenses and 3 extra low dispersion glass lenses which maximize performance of the X-Trans sensor.
- Compatible with all Fujifilm X mount compact system cameras
- Minimum Focus Distance 9.45 inches (24 cm)
Monthly payment options may be available on eligible orders of items sold by Amazon totaling £400 or more. Finance provided by Hitachi Personal Finance. Interest will be payable. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Compare with similar items
Fujifilm XF10-24MMF4 R OIS Lens for Camera
Fujifilm FUJINON XF14mm Lens suitable for X-T1, X-T10, X-E2, X-Pro1, X-A2
Fujifilm FUJINON XF 16 mm F 1.4 R WR Lens for X-T1, X-T10, X-E2, X-Pro1, X-A2
Fujifilm XF16 - 55 mm F2.8 R LM WR Lens for X-T1, X-T10, X-E2, X-Pro1, X-A2
Fujifilm FUJINON XF55-200 mm F3.5-4.8 lens suitable for X-T1, X-Pro1, X-E2, X-E1, XM1, X-A1
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||7.8 x 8.7 x 7.8 cm||7.8 x 8.7 x 7.8 cm||6.5 x 5.8 x 6.5 cm||7.3 x 7.3 x 7.3 cm||8.33 x 10.6 x 8.33 cm||7.5 x 11.8 x 7.5 cm|
|Item Weight||410 grams||410 grams||235 grams||375 grams||0.66 kg||0.58 kg|
|Max Focal Length||24 mm||24 mm||14 mm||16 mm||55 mm||200 mm|
|Min Focal Length||10 mm||10 mm||14 mm||16 mm||16 mm||55 mm|
|Mounting Type||Fujifilm X||Fujifilm X||Fujifilm X||Fujifilm X||Fujifilm XF16||Fujifilm X|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Fujinon XF10-24mmF4 R OIS lens compatible with all Fujifilm X mount compact system cameras. The new Fujinon XF lens is a 2.4x zoom lens - equivalent to 15-36mm in 35mm format. Its ultra wide to standard focal length capabilities make it the perfect choice for shooting dynamic, high impact landscapes images with maximum detail from the foreground to the far distance. It also comes into its own when shooting interiors, making small rooms look more impressive, while the maximum F4.0 aperture that is available throughout the zoom range, enables handheld shooting even in low light conditions.
Fujifilm FUJINON XF10-24mm Lens Lens Cloth Lens Hood
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It has a solid feel but is not too heavy or unwieldy on my diminutive EX-1 camera body. Distortion and flare are relatively well under control, even at 10mm (shooting JPEGs you wouldn't care so much about distortion as the EX-1 processes it out). AF is quick and quiet. The part-metal construction certainly adds to the appeal and the control rings have a satisfying action, the smoothness of the focus ring is reminiscent of the lovely Pentax M SLR lenses I once owned. External build quality/finish is noticeably better than that of any other wide angle zoom I have encountered. I appreciate the inclusion of a custom lens hood as standard and, with a lens this wide, I use it all the time.
With the optical stabilisation active I experimented to see how far I could drop the shutter speed and still get usable results at the wide end. I managed to get past 0.6 seconds before, a possibly over-critical, 1:1 inspection revealed motion blur creeping in - a great result.
I have two issues with this lens:
1. Edge performance.
I find noticeable edge softness visible all the way to f16. It is most apparent at 24mm which appears the weakest focal length for image quality overall. I have read other reviews that praise edge sharpness and some that knock it. Possibly, then, this is a quality control issue for Fuji.
2. Fuji price policy.
At £729 for enough glass to cover the APS-C sensor to F4 this is a expensive product. Yes, it's partially made from metal but there's a lot of internal plastic. At the time of review there is, however, no alternative.
To sum up, I really enjoy using this lens but I would have expected a little higher performance at this level.
After a while I found the edge softness a significant concern and ended up changing the lens for another. The replacement is much sharper overall. It's still worth stopping down to f8 when practical for optimum sharpness.
The 14mm prime gets rave reviews, but I find 14mm (21mm equivalent on 35mm) to be rather restricting - this zoom covers 14mm and below, and the lack of distortion at 10mm is outstanding.
The major complaint that I have is price - it is twice the price of a Canon 'L'' 17-40 for example, but at the moment Fuji have a monopoly of X mount lenses.
Most recent customer reviews