- Product Dimensions: 2.4 x 8.9 x 5.8 cm ; 113 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 458 g
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: P10NC01680A
- ASIN: B002GKC5O6
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 22 July 2009
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (33 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 150,881 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Fujifilm FinePix Z35 Digital Camera - Purple (10MP, 3x Optical Zoom) 2.5 inch LCD
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Fun and fashionable 10MP digital compact camera with 3x optical zoom
- Web-friendly Blog Mode and one-touch Movie Mode
- 2.5-inch LCD Screen with Microthumbnail View
- Scene Recognition Auto (SR AUTO) and Anti-blur picture stabilisation
- Face Detection technology with auto red-eye removal
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. Very nice colour selection.
2. Nice and small, easily fits in pocket or handbag.
3. Easy to quickly take photos by sliding the front to turn it on.
4. Take very good quality pictures for such a compact camera.
5. Good video quality and ease of use.
6. Rechargeable lithium battery which lasts a good time.
7. Takes the normal SD memory cards.
1. Can't think of any for the sort of snapping we use it for.
So the conclusion is that if your looking for a good looking, compact, colourful and easy to use camera for your day to day snapping and facebook uploading then this camera is great!
Went for the purple one... easy to be found in my Mary Poppins handbag!
Easy to use but you do need to study the book. In my case the book is on a cd, which for me is the only downer. It's handy to have a book at hand while it's new.
You do need a memory card though as you can only get 7 photos on the internal memory, if you want the best quality pics and I only managed one short video before the internal memory was used.
Unhappy with the cameras on two Samsung (including S5200) phones, this small camera is the answer to my prayers, small, lightweight and fits in my bag, producing good quality photos and videos.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This little camera was bought for a friend. She loves it.Easy to put into a handbag and not in the least hard to shot photos. I also bought the case.Published 18 months ago by Posum
The camera works as well as any other point and click camera, but after a few months of light use the mini USB came loose so I could not plug the camera in to my computer. Read morePublished on 5 Aug. 2014 by Jenny J
Could not make up my mind with the choice of superduper new fangled cameras, in the end I desperately needed a camera that actually worked and took a punt at buying this little... Read morePublished on 28 April 2011 by Hazel Nut
I found this camera to be very useful. I bought it because I wanted a small camera I can take random pictures while I go on walks or in town, I always carry it with me now. Read morePublished on 17 Mar. 2011 by Pennie
I got this camera for my birthday last year - don't be put off by its size. It takes great pictures and is very easy to use - my seven year old brother has taken many good snaps... Read morePublished on 20 Jan. 2011 by crezi
I bought this as a Christmas present for my daughter. It was fine until about 11 months old when the battery wouldn't charge any more and it wouldn't make a USB connection to a PC. Read morePublished on 13 Jan. 2011 by Simon Haven
WARNING - although this camera is supposed to ship with the appropriate charger cable, ours arrived with a European 2-pin plug on the lead, although we live in the UK! Read morePublished on 26 Dec. 2010 by Beulah
I wanted a point and shoot camera that was simple to use and fits in your pocket.
This camera fits this criteria OK. Read more