on 22 March 2016
great camera takes great pictures
on 21 February 2015
nice camera but hard to charge connection bit loose, that could be just a one off though, pics are good quality.
on 3 February 2014
My previous Fujifilm camera was excellent. However this particular model was extremely disappointing. Admittedly the picture quality is good for such a small camera and it is handy and quite simple to use. It has a number of very good features such as 2 image shot, panorama, night and sunset short. However the battery life is extremely short. You are lucky to get 1.5 hours use out of it before it shuts down. Similarly it won't hold a charge for long. My similarly priced Olympus would hold a charge for a week and then give four or five hours continuous use. Should have got the Olympus!
on 27 March 2014
Nice little camera, bought it as a present for my girlfriends 16th birthday, she seems to be happy with it, although admitedly, out of the photos I've taken so far, the quality of the pictures is debatable, is this really 14mp? it doesn't really look much better than an iPhone 8mp camera? I'd consider some of the photos to actually look better on the phone.
on 17 June 2013
Wanted a cheap camera that I could on holiday that I could take around in my pocket. Well, its a good camera; but. The battery seems to exhaust very quickly. May as well have got a rechargeable battery version. Also the focus seems to be a bit hit and miss. I try to part press the shutter button to focus, but I missed some good shots. I'm worried that it may be a light weight and causes me to shake the camera when I shot. May be worth paying a bit extra for a better camera.
on 9 January 2014
charging port broke after 2 months now I cant charge it waste of money cant even return it
on 23 January 2014
Bought this camera for my mum. It is really easy to work with picture instructions to follow, my mum has found it really easy and has taken some lovely photos.
on 8 January 2014
Exactly what I wanted. Compact, inexpensive and rechargeable. Easy to use, takes great pictures and fits in my handbag easily
on 3 December 2014
Very nice compact camera for the price. The only thing that let's it down is the plastic casing which feels a little cheap, but it takes lovely pictures and very easy to use. What more can you ask for?
on 27 December 2013
came promptly, is very good but finding the right setting is a bit tricky as if you have 'detect face' on it can blur spur-of-the-moment pics