- Receive a free Luxury Beauty Box when you spend £40 in Beauty Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £1.95 UK delivery
Fudge Dry Shampoo Waterless Aerosol Shampoo 150 g
|Price:||£6.80 (£4.53 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£6.15 (47%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- No need for water with this aerosol shampoo: simply spray and go with this unique spray on technology that rids hair of oil, grime and dust
- Perfect for people on the go providing an instant dry clean without the need for suds
- Prolong your blow-dry in between washes and give hair back its body and bounce
- Rich starch oils absorb excess oil from the scalp and hair shaft
- Apricot kernal oils coat the hair shaft providing a soft clean feel
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Fudge has now launched Fudge Dry Shampoo. This waterless aerosol shampoo will cleanse and refresh between washes. It’s the latest styling product and now it’s the hottest accessory to have while out and about. Created with innovative powder technology, Fudge Dry Shampoo delivers an instant dry clean. So what was behind the scenes is now a must have.
Spray generously into the scalp area and massage with fingertips. Wait two minutes, then brush through several times to remove residual powder from your refreshed hair.
Size: 224 ml
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Ive tried nearly everyone thats forsale!!
You will be very pleased with the results!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This product didnt agree with me, it made my scalp itch and burnPublished 22 months ago by Asenath Back
have used a few times, and given the money spent it's not any better product than the cheap stuff you can buy, not impressedPublished 23 months ago by J. E. Sim
Smells amazing, and it really works! Also good for doing an updo with clean hair to give it more texture to work withPublished on 8 Oct. 2013 by Pennyb